What is lumineers?
Healthy teeth are the key to overall well-being. After all, every dentist will confirm that the presence of problems in the oral cavity affects the condition of many organs, especially because of the rapid entry of microbes that deftly make their way through small holes, unsealed teeth or places of their absence.
How important is compliance with all hygiene rules, we are taught since childhood, but sometimes even with proper care and timely visits to the dentist you can not achieve a perfect smile. Fortunately, the achievements of modern dentistry will always come to your rescue by offering to install lumineers that will help create a Hollywood smile without much effort on your part, while preserving the health and integrity of your teeth.
Hide any defects - chips, cracks, ugly gaps will help "Hollywood veneers." What is this wonder of modern dentistry? They are the thinnest plates made of ceramic materials.
Such plates are mounted on the teeth and significantly improve their overall aesthetic appearance.Unlike the well-known veneers, which also serve for aesthetic correction, lumineers do not require turning, so they can be easily removed by returning to the previous smile, without any harm.
Such innovative solutions are very convenient, because you can wear plates for a long time, eat and drink the same and just as always, without indulging in pleasures. Lumineers are very strong, but at the same time, thin, which makes them completely invisible. Manufacturers give a 20-year warranty on their product, subject to the correct installation.
Lumineers have a number of advantages
- There are several shades of plates, thanks to which it is possible to select the most suitable color to the teeth adjacent to the lumineers.
- In the case of uneven teeth, they can be an excellent substitute for braces, which cause a lot of inconvenience.
- The installation does not require additional anesthesia and significant turning, so you will be relieved of pain, and only 2-3 visits to the dentist will be required.
- Thanks to the ceramic plates, teeth become less susceptible to caries.
But even among such advantages there is a place for small drawbacks:
- A Hollywood smile is not a cheap thing, it’s also impossible to do with a plate for one or two teeth, because they are placed on the visible part of a smile.
- Lumineers visually thicken the tooth, because they do not provide for pre-treatment.
When it became clear why they use Lumineers, it is worthwhile to understand the process of their installation. It consists of several stages.
- The doctor examines the row on which the plates will be attached and, if necessary, carries out the treatment.
- A cast of the jaw is made and a smile is simulated using a special computer program.
- According to the impression, thin pads are made, which are checked for compatibility at the next visit to the dentist.
- The plates are fixed with a special adhesive that is resistant to most food acids.
How much will your wallet “lose weight” if you decide to make yourself a real Hollywood smile? The cost of such aesthetic improvement will cost you 25-35 thousand rubles for 1 unit. But for the money you get the original American-made plates with a long-term guarantee.
In the process of wearing, Lumineers do not require special care, all that is needed is, as before, to brush your teeth twice a day, rinse your mouth after each meal and visit the dentist once every six months.
An excellent solution for those who want to dazzle their smile found. Lumineers will help you to be confident and smile more often.
Norwegian Forest Cat
Quiz: Do you know exotic fruits
13 ideas for a stylish transformation of your home
How to make a child learn
Christina Aguilera is pregnant for the third time
How can Bordeaux fluid be used?