What is akvadzhogging?
To lose weight and put your body in order, it is not enough to follow diets or to eat right, you also need to move. And if you want to play sports without exhausting workouts and lose weight, then pay attention to such a modern trend as aqua goggling.
What it is?
Aquajogging is a relatively "young" direction of fitness, which involves running in water. It appeared in the 70s of the last century in America and was originally intended for the rehabilitation of people who lost mobility of limbs and suffered serious injuries. Later, the direction “migrated” to the world of fitness and today is used for weight loss and body contouring.
What is useful for aquagiogging?
- Elaboration of almost all muscle groups. During water run, calves, thighs, buttocks, and press are used. And if the movements are additionally carried out with hands, then they are also worked out, as well as the shoulder girdle.
- Training is very useful for losing weight. Water has the power of resistance, so more energy is needed to complete each movement. In just 30 minutes running in water, you can lose about 350 calories.
- Aquajogging allows you to cope with the unpleasant manifestations of cellulite, tighten the skin and simulate the contours of the body.
- Classes will help to normalize and accelerate blood circulation, improve the blood supply to all tissues and organs.
- This is an excellent training of the respiratory system, which will improve the respiratory function and increase the volume of the lungs, ensuring the supply of the necessary amounts of oxygen in the body.
- Aqua-jogging is very useful for the cardiovascular system: it trains the heart and normalizes the contractile activity of its muscles, strengthens the blood vessels and fills them with blood.
- Training has a tonic effect, improves the immune system and increases the body's resistance to various infections.
- Aqua-jogging lessons help to get a boost of vitality, to get rid of depression and apathy and to raise your spirits.
How are the workouts?
Training takes place in the pool, and there are two options. The first involves the use of inflatable restraint vests: the practitioners put them on and, thus, are held in the water, so that they can freely and comfortably carry out active movements with their feet, as during running on surfaces.
The second option is to use a treadmill, which is installed directly on the bottom of the pool. Such trainings assume more intensive loadings and are conducted far not in all fitness centers. In some cases, running is supplemented by hand movements, and sometimes dumbbells are used.
For classes you will need to buy only a swimsuit, a rubber cap and a subscription to the fitness center. Additional accessories are given by the instructor immediately before workouts. Swimsuit should be as comfortable as possible, preferably sports.
Advantages and disadvantages
Pluses of aqua-juggling:
- Training has a complex effect on the body involved: strengthen muscles, promote weight loss, improve health and improve mood.
- The load on the spine is minimal, as water has pushing properties and supports the musculoskeletal system. Therefore, even people with some health restrictions may be engaged.
- Occupations are as safe as possible, since the risks of injury are minimal.
- If you are shy of your body, then aquagiogging is ideal for you, because in the water the imperfections of the figure will remain invisible to others.
- After training, you will not feel very tired, like after classes in the gym.
- Classes are held as comfortable as possible, as water relaxes and reduces sweating to zero.
- There are some contraindications.
- This direction of fitness is not suitable, if you are afraid of panic, water and everything that is associated with it.
- Unfortunately, as long as this line of fitness is only developing, that's why it's not easy to start studying in small towns because of the lack of such services in sports clubs.
Who can not do?
There are the following contraindications to aqua-jogging:
- muscle cramps;
- epileptic seizures;
- severe cardiovascular diseases (including recent heart attacks or heart attacks), heart defects;
- acute infections;
- a period of exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- bronchial asthma;
- Damage to tympanic membranes (with this problem during the exercises, there may be problems with maintaining balance);
- some diseases of the organs of vision, for example, lesions or atrophy of the retina;
- diseases of the gallbladder;
- thrombosis, thrombophlebitis;
- any bleeding;
- decompensated or uncontrolled diabetes mellitus;
- malignant neoplasms.
Relative contraindications are the period of menstruation, joint disease, as well as skin problems. For dermatological diseases, it is obligatory to consult a dermatologist, since the water in all pools contains chlorine, and it can irritate the skin. When problems with joints are contraindicated, low water temperatures, as well as with weak immunity. Training during critical days is possible if menstruation is not copious and painless.
If you want to lose weight and avoid intense workouts, then start akvadzhoggingom.
Tropical style decorations for those who want a vacation
A very simple dessert for tea with four ingredients
Do I need to take medicine prescribed by a doctor
Bouquet from beads
Incredibly funny review of the trainer against wrinkles