Want to surprise a loved one? Make beer soup
Lovers of soups probably tried a considerable number of them. Have you ever eaten beer soup? If not, then by all means cook it! And such a dish is very much like the representatives of the stronger sex.
How to cook an unusual, appetizing and very satisfying soup for beer? This can be done in different ways, and successful recipes are discussed below.
Soup with minced meat and croutons
This beer soup is delicious and satisfying, and for its preparation you need:
- 1-1,5 liters of water;
- 500-700 ml of beer;
- three hundred grams of finished minced meat or fillet of veal or pork;
- three garlic cloves;
- two slices of bread;
- vegetable oil;
- If you use a filet, scroll it in a meat grinder. If you have minced meat, then immediately put into it an egg and pre-peeled and chopped garlic (leave one tooth, you will need it in the next steps).
- In a saucepan, combine the water with the beer, simmer the mixture on low heat for ten minutes.
- Form the meatballs into minced meat and gently run them into the boiling broth so that they do not fall apart.
- Cook the soup for about twenty minutes so that the meat is fully cooked. Do not forget to salt it.
- It's time to make croutons. Bread cut into cubes, rub with garlic and sprinkle with butter. Then you can either fry the pieces in a dry skillet, or lightly browned and dried on a baking sheet in the oven.
- Pour the soup into plates, add croutons to all portions and serve the dish.
This soup will turn out very fragrant and satisfying. The list of products is as follows:
- liter of light beer;
- 200 g of sour cream (the fatter, the better);
- 100 grams of white bread;
- 100 g of flour;
- 40 grams of cheese;
- 40 grams of butter;
- three yolks;
- Melt the butter, leaving about a tablespoon for later. Combine it with flour, sour cream and yolks, whisk everything.
- Heat or bring the beer to a boil, add it to the sour cream mixture, constantly mixing the composition. And better beat it with a mixer.
- The resulting liquid in a saucepan pound on low heat for about ten or fifteen minutes.
- Warm up the remaining butter in a frying pan, fry the slices of pre-cut bread on it so that it is covered with a golden hard thin crust.
- Pour hot soup into plates, add toasted pieces of bread and sprinkle with grated cheese. It will turn out very tasty!
Bavarian soup is very popular. And to make it right, prepare the following products:
- 700 ml of beer (preferably dark);
- 100 g of hard cheese;
- processed cheese or 100 g of cream cheese;
- large onion head;
- 200 g of Bavarian sausages;
- 20 g of butter;
- to taste salt, ground pepper.
- Peel the onion and clean it. Sausages should be cut into slices or strips.
- Well, in a cauldron or a thick-bottomed pan, warm the butter well. Fry onion on it for about three minutes before softening and light golden. Then add the sliced Bavarian sausages and fry literally a couple of minutes before browning.
- Pour the beer into the container, boil the soup for ten minutes after boiling.
- Add cream or cream cheese, as well as hard, pre-grated cheese.
- The soup should be cooked until the cheeses are completely melted. It is best served with crackers, croutons or salty pretzels - pretzels.
This recipe is very unusual, but probably will appeal to lovers of soups. Here is what you need:
- half a kilogram of white cabbage (you can replace it with a color one if desired);
- two glasses of beer;
- two glasses of water;
- half a cup of heavy cream;
- a couple of art. l. flour;
- ground black pepper;
- 40 g butter;
- bunch of dill;
- Cabbage chop or chop into very small cubes. Cauliflower is simply divided into inflorescences.
- In a cauldron, melt and warm the butter. Put chopped cabbage into it, fry for a couple of minutes until barely noticeable golden, and then simmer under the lid for about twenty minutes until fully cooked.
- Pour beer and cream into the cauldron, bring everything to a boil, reduce the heat, cover the container with a lid and stew the soup for about ten minutes.
- Add ground pepper and salt. Wash, dry and chop the dill, put it in the cauldron too.
- After a minute, turn off the heat, let the soup brew under the lid for five minutes, and then serve it boldly.
If you want to cook something original and unusual for the second half, then please your spouse or boyfriend with beer soup. He certainly did not try such a dish!
Upholstered furniture: choose the right
Advantages and disadvantages of permanent residence in the Czech Republic
What temperament can you live with?
LLC Furniture Trade: the ideal furniture for living
How to make shampoo for oily hair at home
The spectacular decoration of a small country house