Useful properties of bird cherry flour
Bird-cherry flour - this is not the product that can be found in any store, but it is very famous in cooking. Due to its unusual, savory, surprising taste, it is often used in the preparation of bakery products, beverages and other culinary dishes.
Private companies produce it in small batches and deliver it to individual culinary points. Such flour can be made independently, having dried and grinding the fruits of bird cherry ordinary in a coffee grinder. The result is a powder that looks like cocoa.
What is in the composition?
Component composition is the same as in wheat flour, but the number of nutrients is different:
In bird cherry raw materials more:
- fiber (about 5 grams);
- vitamins B1, B2 and E;
- organic acids such as malic, ascorbic and citric;
- cobalt and copper.
Bird-cherry powder contains less:
- magnesium (dozens of times);
- calories (per 100 grams of the product - 120 calories).
What is the use?
Bird cherry flour is a therapeutic and prophylactic product that reduces the calorie content of a cooked dish.She has absorbed all the beneficial properties of cherry fruit, so they use it to solve the following health problems:
- relieving nausea as an antiemetic;
- healing and disinfection of purulent wounds;
- eliminate toothache (as a rinse);
- prevention of viral and colds;
- strengthening the immune system (flour contains vitamins C and P - strong antioxidants that are not produced by our body);
- relieving pain and inflammation;
- lower cholesterol (due to the content of coumarin);
- cleansing the blood, as well as for healing wounds on the mucous membrane (due to the bactericidal and astringent properties of the berries of the bird cherry);
- prevention of allergic reactions (due to components such as flavonoids, anthocyanins, antioxidants);
- reduce the risk of the reaction of the human body (for example, indigestion) to the presence in gluten products of gluten, sucrose, yeast;
- maintaining youthful skin (thanks to vitamins B1, B2, PP).
- losing weight
In folk medicine, bird cherry powder is used for the treatment of: indigestion, tuberculosis, the initial stage of diabetes mellitus, enterocolitis and chronic colpitis.It is noticed that it lowers the level of cholesterol, increases the male potency and stops the development of atherosclerosis.
Are there any disadvantages?
Despite the many advantages of bird-cherry flour, it also has disadvantages:
- not recommended for pregnant women and nursing mothers;
- may cause irritation of the gastric mucosa;
- with increased acidity can cause aggravation of gastritis;
- contraindicated in children of younger kindergarten age (in order to avoid individual intolerance).
Nutritionists believe the flour from the fruit of the bird cherry is an indispensable component in the diet diet. There are all prerequisites for this:
- its low calorie content;
- low content of light hydrocarbons;
- a high fiber content, which contributes to fat burning, as well as excretion of lactic acid and protein processing products from the body.
What can you cook?
Bird-cherry powder found wide application in cooking. It gives baking chocolate color, as well as a delicate aroma of rum and almond. Back in ancient times in the northern regions of Russia, it was used to make a special drink with the addition of honey,and mixed with other types of flour (wheat, zhitnoy, rye) and cooked flavored cakes, shanezhki and cheesecakes.
Nowadays, it is used to bake pancakes, cakes, pies, muffins, cookies and other sweets. It gives the original apricot flavor to compotes, kvass and kissel. Even in alcoholic beverage production, the bird cherry component is used as a natural dye for cognacs and wines.
Let's bake something!
For the recipe of the cake will need the following ingredients: one glass of milk, sugar, bird-cherry flour and wheat flour, as well as one egg and one teaspoon of food soda.
- Pour the bird-cherry flour into a deep bowl, pour in warm milk, mix well and leave for 3-4 hours.
- In a separate container, rub the sugar with the egg, add baking soda, mix well and pour the milk into the flour mixture.
- Pour the prepared mass on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for half an hour.
- Remove the cake from the oven, allow it to cool, cut it in half and spread with sour cream (sour cream - 1 cup + sugar - 3 tbsp + a pinch of vanillin).
Stuffing for bakery products
To make the filling you will need:
- cherry flour - 350 grams;
- sugar or powder - 1 cup;
- 0.5 cup hot boiled milk.
Preparation: Pour flour in a saucepan, add milk and sugar, mix and cook everything until thick. Cool mass recommend stuffing cakes, cheesecakes, pies and pies.
Tasty flavored muffins and muffins are obtained from the bird cherry powder. To prepare them you will need:
- flour from bird cherry - 50 grams;
- wheat - 0.5 cups;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- sour cream - 0.5 cup;
- baking powder - 1 tsp;
- sugar - 0.5 cups;
- salt - on the tip of a knife;
- powdered sugar - for decoration;
- small pieces of chocolate.
- Mix cherry flour with sour cream. The mixture should be infused for 30 minutes.
- Beat eggs with sugar until a smooth white mass.
- In the sugar-egg mixture, add sour cream with flour of bird cherry, wheat flour, chocolate and baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Fill the forms with dough (not to the brim) and place in a preheated oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes at medium temperature.
- Decorate muffins with icing sugar.
From bird cherry flour, low-calorie goodies are prepared, which allows you to combine pleasant with useful without harming your body and the body as a whole.At the same time, culinary masterpieces from it are quite nutritious and suitable for both the main meal and a quick snack.
Congratulations with Easter for family and friends
What kind of cystitis drink antibiotics
Seventh season trailer released
Beige dress - decoration women (11 photos)
How to become a werewolf
What are the points in fashion in 2015
Installation of the ventilation system