Top 10 most useful types of fish
Fish is a very useful product, but among its species there are the most valuable ones, which are worth more often than others for health promotion.
Which fish can be considered useful?
In order for a fish to have the right to be called useful, it must meet several requirements:
- Living in salt water: oceans, seas or lakes. Why is it important? First, in sea water there is a huge amount of useful elements that enter the body of aquatic inhabitants. Secondly, salt is an effective natural antiseptic that destroys bacteria. That is, pathogenic microorganisms are much less frequently found in marine fish (if they do not enter it if stored or transported improperly).
- Sufficient fat content. Yes, low-fat fish is good at diets, but fish oil contains substances for which the product is especially valued: vitamin D and omega polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Young age, average size. In large carcasses quite old fish, according to some experts,Over the years, slags and toxins accumulate, which makes the product less useful and sometimes harmful.
The most valuable species of fish
We offer you the top 10 types of the most useful fish for humans:
- Tuna is a fish that surprises with its impressive size and flesh that resembles meat in color and consistency. But not only does the taste deserve respect: the composition includes up to 25% protein, B group vitamins and omega-6 and 3 fatty acids. And this makes the product useful for muscles and immunity, brain, cardiovascular system. And selenium, which is also contained here, is necessary for the male reproductive system and the liver.
- Trout. The fish is not only tasty and healthy, but also dietary, because a hundred grams contain only about 120 kilocalories. And here there is a large set of useful substances: polyunsaturated fatty acids, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, potassium, selenium, sodium, vitamins PP, A, C and group B. Such a rich composition makes the product useful for memory and attention, nervous system and metabolism.
- Mackerel. This fish is available and often consumed by many. But not everyone knows how useful it is. The product is rather fatty and high-calorie (about 190 kcal in one hundred grams), but this is a plus, since it guarantees nutrition and high content of omega-3, 9 and 6 acids.And here there is everything that is useful for the human body: minerals, macro- and microelements, vitamins.
- Sardine. Fish is small, but useful. It is an excellent source of protein, and quickly and fully absorbed by the human body. And, as is known, healthy new cells of almost all tissues are formed from protein (not only muscle, as many believe), but also the immune system. There are a lot of vitamins: D, groups B, A. There are also fatty acids in the composition, which strengthen the vascular walls and minimize the risks of blood clots and atherosclerosis.
- Cod. This type refers to the diet, and it is not surprising: a hundred grams account for no more than 80-90 calories. But not only for a figure such a fish is useful: there is absolutely no cholesterol deposited on the vessel walls in the form of plaques, and the protein content reaches 19%. The product also contains other no less valuable components, they are available in all parts of cod, even in the liver and caviar. It is necessary to use the product to improve the functioning of the nervous system, normalize metabolism and strengthen the immune system.
- Salmon, especially Atlantic. This fish belongs to dietary products and is famous for its rich composition, which includes half the daily intake of vitamins B12, B3 and B6, magnesium and selenium, as well as polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acids, phosphorus and potassium. All these valuable components help to protect vessels from excessive stretching and cholesterol plaques, strengthen the myocardium muscle of the heart, maintain the volume of gray matter, stabilize metabolic processes and the nervous system, strengthen muscle tissue, and maintain youth and health.
- Halibut. If such fish is grown in a pure reservoir without antibiotics, then it becomes incredibly useful because of its many properties. For example, the amino acids contained here trigger synthesis in the human body of the sleep hormone melatonin and the joy hormone serotonin. So, using halibut regularly, you can forget about the bad mood and insomnia. And the fish is useful for the brain and even reduces the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease in elderly people.
- Anchovy. In our area, such a small fish is not very popular, but it is valuable. With a low calorie content, the product contains an amount of protein comparable to meat, and therefore the species is useful for athletes and simply active people.But there are also many other utilities, for example, phosphorus, sodium, zinc, iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, vitamins C, groups B, K, E and A, as well as fatty acids. Anchovies are useful for blood vessels and the heart, metabolism, brain, nervous system, muscles.
- Herring, especially caught in the Atlantic. This fish is quite fatty, for which it is highly valued, because fat is pure polyunsaturated acids, which, as you already know, are necessary for blood vessels, the brain and the heart. But herring also contains zinc, iodine, sodium, fluorine, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamins PP, D, groups B and A. With regular use, the risks of diabetes, dementia, atherosclerosis, and heart attack are significantly reduced.
- The char is not the most famous representative of the salmon family, but it is unpopular and undeserved. As part of omega-3, magnesium, selenium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, calcium and vitamins E, PP, K, A and group B. And thanks to these components, eating this fish, you protect yourself from many dangerous diseases of the heart vascular system and brain.
These were the most useful types of fish that should be used by anyone who wants to stay young and healthy!
Triangular wavy pattern
How and where to relax in the summer cheap
Top ten ways to disperse metabolism
Why diets do not work?
Paper model of P-1 reconnaissance bomber
LLC Furniture Trade: the ideal furniture for living