The main symptoms of menopause in women
Climax is a transition period in the life of a woman from sexual maturity to the complete cessation of the functions of the reproductive system, which is accompanied by active hormonal restructuring.
Termination of the menstrual cycle begins in women between 45 and 50 years. The dependence of menopause on the time of appearance of the first menstruation is not firmly proven. However, some scientists believe, based on clinical data, that the later the first menstruation begins, the earlier the menopause occurs. In such cases, primary ovarian failure is important, which is the cause of the late onset of the first menstruation (at the age of 17-18).
It is impossible to say exactly when exactly menopause will occur. However, you can take into account the hereditary factor and with some probability to predict the onset of menopause. It often happens that the climacteric in the daughter begins presumably at the same age, in which it began with the mother.
Distinguish between early and late.An important role in the onset of early menopause is played by: constitutional factors, hereditary predisposition, neuropsychiatric diseases and upheavals, infectious diseases transferred during puberty, as well as difficult living conditions. The onset of menopause can also bring the operation to remove the ovaries, their irradiation during chemotherapy.
Late - occurs in women after 50-55 years who have various diseases of the pelvic organs, such as uterine fibroids. The duration of climacteric disorders usually does not exceed 1.5-2 years.
- In the premenopausal period, the ovaries decrease in size, the number of follicles gradually decreases in them, which leads to a decrease in their hormonal activity. The menstrual cycle is broken, gradually comes the cessation of menstruation. The amount of menstrual flow becomes smaller. The onset of menopause is also preceded by the cessation of ovulation. This period lasts on average up to seven years.
- Menopause is characterized by the completion of the hormonal function of the ovaries and amenorrhea (cessation of menstruation).The duration of this period is about 6-12 months. Menopause begins at an average of 50 years.
- Postmenopause begins immediately after menopause. This period lasts until the death of the woman.
Climax is a complex symptom complex that a woman suffers for some time. The symptoms of menopause in women are very diverse. During menopause and the establishment of menopause, as a rule, pass physiologically and gradually.
There are no drastic changes in the woman’s body. In such cases, it passes without disturbing the general condition and complaints and does not require any treatment. In other cases, menopause is complicated by a number of pathological symptoms. They are usually divided into early, medium-term and late.
Early symptoms include:
- Hot flashes - a sudden "rolling" of heat, alternating with chills, is felt in waves, more pronounced in the upper half of the body. The tide can last from a few seconds to a few minutes. This symptom may appear at any time of the day, but is especially intense at night. Often accompanied by a sudden feeling of anxiety and fear.
- Increased sweating - occurs due to hormonal adjustment, resulting in disturbed body thermoregulation.
- Hypotension or hypertension, headaches, palpitations.
- Emotional and mental disorders - irritability, sleep disturbance, weakness and weakness, anxiety, depression, memory disorder, inattention.
- Urogenital symptoms: vaginal dryness (disrupted glycogen synthesis in the vaginal epithelium, a decrease in the number of normal microflora, increased vaginal pH), burning and itching, and frequent urination.
- External disorders: dry skin, brittle nails, wrinkles, dryness and hair loss.
- Symptoms of the endocrine glands are functional disorders of the adrenal and thyroid gland of a mild form (usually hyperfunction), which can explain such symptoms as fatigue, chills, weight loss, a tendency to lose weight, joint diseases.
- Late symptoms include metabolic disorders (osteoporosis, cardiovascular diseases).
Any restructuring of the body in a certain phase of the life of a girl, a woman, even under physiological conditions, requires an enormous strain on the body of vital organs and systems.The multiple symptoms of the climacteric period of a woman should be explained by a violation of the functions of the formation of hormones that regulate various functions of the human body.
It should be remembered that the degree of manifestation of menopausal symptoms in each woman is individual. Everything depends on the woman's health, hereditary predisposition, environmental conditions, work and life, which can vary greatly.
From the above factors, and will depend on whether a woman will suffer in the menopause, or even notice its onset. It should be noted that timely access to a doctor can effectively help to cope with this unpleasant disease and significantly improve the quality of life.
How to peel the melchior spoons
Overview of new cars
Newspaper frame for baguette
Napoleon cake - a recipe of the Soviet time with a photo. How to cook delicious Napoleon with custard at home
Fly to the sweet: jewelry with bees
How to make others respect you
Making a cover for a cloth book
How to draw a butterfly with a pencil: step by step