Secrets of cooking traditional chicken chicken and mushrooms
To prepare this dish, recipes are needed: 350 g of ready-made puff pastry; 0.5 kg. chicken fillet; 1 onion; 250 g of champignons; 1 cup low-fat cream; 150 grams of grated cheese; 1 tbsp. l butter and vegetable oil; salt and pepper to taste; 50 g of parsley. The sequence of cooking the cake: fry half the onion with finely chopped chicken, salt and pepper in vegetable oil; Fry the second half of onion with thinly sliced mushrooms, cover with cream and stew for 10-15 minutes; add chicken and cheese, simmer until thickened mass; cool and sprinkle with chopped parsley; divide the dough into 2 halves, each thinly roll; Put the first part on a baking sheet and spread the filling on it; cover with a second layer, fix the edges well and make a few punctures. Kurnik is cooked at 180ºC for 35-40 minutes. Allow the dish to cool slightly and serve with fresh herbs and vegetables.
- Preparation time:60 minutes
- Cooking time:60 minutes
Chicken and mushroom chicken broth recipe
The sequence of actions when preparing the dough is as follows:
- combine soft margarine, yolks, sugar, sour cream and a pinch of salt;
- mix flour with baking powder and, gradually pouring it, knead elastic dough;
- send it in the fridge for half an hour.
This recipe includes 3 fillings. To prepare them:
- onions cut into small cubes;
- fry the boiled chicken and onion in butter until golden brown, season with pepper and salt;
- mushrooms also fry with onions and the right amount of salt and pepper;
- For the third filling, boil eggs finely chopped and combine with chopped green onions, salt and season with pepper.
Next, proceed to the formation of Kurnik:
- Chilled dough divided in half, thinly roll each half.Its diameter should slightly exceed the size of the baking sheet;
- put the dough in a greased baking sheet, forming high sides;
- put a pancake on a layer;
- on it - egg-onion filling, which also cover the pancake;
- spread mushroom filling on pancake;
- put a pancake on top and distribute the chicken stuffing on it, close it with another pancake;
- cover the resulting cake with a second layer of dough, pinch the edges well.
For a glossy crust, the top layer of dough can be smeared with a beaten egg. Pierce in several places and send to bake for 30-35 minutes at 180ºC.
Kornik with chicken and mushrooms is a layer of pancake cake. In this traditional dish of Russian cuisine, you can add the meat of any part of the chicken - the hips, legs or breasts.
Love horoscope for 2016 for Libra
Phenomenal odnushka with a french window and plenty of storage space
Alanis Morissette Shows Newborn Son
5 facts about potatoes or What we need to know about starch
Mastopathy, or fibrocystic disease
Dynamic gymnastics for babies - babies with video
How to make a solar water heater