Quick and easy ways to tie a scarf. Surprise everyone with one of the ways
In winter, you need to keep your neck warm. And if you are bored with wearing a scarf every time in the same way, be sure to check out this video. The girl showed as many as 25 ways to tie a scarf in just a few seconds. I wonder how you usually use? Maybe you should change it to something more original?
1. Take a triangular handkerchief and put it on your shoulders. Wrap one edge of the shawl around the neck and stretch the ends so that they are the same length.
2. Put a handkerchief on your shoulders and just straighten its ends straight. Classic drape ready.
3. To make a knot calledRabbit ears, place the handkerchief on your shoulders so that one edge is longer than the other. Twist the long edge of the scarf around your neck 2 times, and then skip the free edge under the top fold of the scarf. Then tie the two ends together into a knot and hide it under the scarf.
4. Node"Double Rainbow"can be done only with a handkerchief, whose face and wrong side are of different colors. Put a handkerchief on your shoulders, and then twist one edge around your neck. Turn the edges of the shawl out in a contrasting color.
5. Node«The Turtle"Are tied as follows. You need to tightly twist the scarf around the neck several times, tie the ends into a knot and hide it under the folds of the scarf.
These and twenty other interesting sites can be found in the video.
Bright pop art in the interior of housing (11 photos)
Designer creates very large-knit clothing and accessories
An elderly couple turned their home into a beautiful structure
Original tennis racket panel