Official weekend for May holidays in 2019
Often, weekends that are associated with the May holidays, pass rather quickly. This is the time when working people from all over the country can spend time with their families, have a rest, take up unresolved matters.
Such a clever government decision as the transfer of holidays helps to relax in the best possible way. A well thought out weekend schedule for the May holidays in 2019 provides an opportunity for an extra rest for the entire working population of the country.
Official holidays in May in Russia
Official holidays in May 2019:
- World Labor Day - May 1;
- Victory Day - May 9th.
Weekends: May 1-5, inclusive, and May 9-12
Let's take a closer look at the weekend calendar:
- May 1 is World Labor Day. In 2019 falls on Wednesday, officially considered a holiday. It is followed by 2 and 3 May - also a weekend - due to the transfer of the New Year holidays (moved on 5 and 6 January). And that is not all! Two more days are added to them - on May 4 and 5, because it is Saturday and Sunday.
- May 9, according to the calendar, falls on Thursday, so the weekend will be 9, 10, 11, 12.May 8 will be a shortened day, and 13 - the beginning of the working week.
- In May 2019, workers will rest for 9 days.
It can be concluded that people will rest in the following days:
- May 1-5 inclusive.
- May 9-12 inclusive.
The advantage of such a calendar is that the working rhythm is not lost, because the total number of working days in May is 18, not workers - 13. This includes 2 holidays.
Usually people on May 1 go to the country house or to a country house. There they prepare sites for planting vegetables, repair summer cottages, decorate the territory, so it is important to know what the days off will be in May 2019.
In 2019, there is a calendar in which all weekends, which were officially postponed due to holidays, are marked. It was based on the decision of the government of the Russian Federation, which adopted a resolution on the postponement of holidays.
Often in this calendar is noted:
- Red - where there is a transfer and / or a mix of days off, as well as holidays, which will help the residents of Russia to have a qualitative rest.
- Any other color or by marking an asterisk indicates short working days that precede the holidays.
What to do during holidays for adults
On holidays, many tend to be out of town to spend time with their loved ones.Vacations are best suited for planting vegetables, outdoor recreation, restoring the body after winter.
On May 1, 142 different countries are celebrating to emphasize the importance of the working class. To do this, organize rallies and demonstrations.
May 9 - Victory Day. For over seventy years, the country celebrates this holiday. On this day, parades of servicemen are held, in which many different combat vehicles take part. All this personifies the importance of preserving peace on Earth.
How to have fun holidays for children and teenagers
With children you can have a great May holidays by choosing a cognitive program that will help them develop. Include in the program visits to museums, workshops, exhibitions, galleries and theaters.
To have fun, go with the children to the zoo, to the amusement park, to the water park, to a picnic or to have dinner on the street. Children will be happy if they are given the opportunity to participate in the preparation of dinner.
Teenagers are interested in independent rest. You can send them abroad or in a tour of the cities of Russia. The best choice would be visiting music festivals, relaxing with friends in nature.
In May holidays, concerts are held on the main squares of any Russian city and they offer a variety of entertainment, which are divided by age categories.
To make the holiday a success, pay attention to the following tips.
- Planning to go on a picnic, take care of food packaging. It is not necessary to carry glass, ceramic or metal utensils. You can choose plastic analogues that, after use, are simply thrown into the urn.
- Take care of protection against mosquitoes, which are already attacking May. Buy specialized repellents or make them yourself at home, for example, from lemons and cloves.
- If you are going on a picnic, take an adhesive tape or tape. This is a universal tool that helps to seal torn clothes, get rid of ticks, fix any details.
- Prepare for shish kebabs by learning interesting marinade recipes. For example, unusual but very tasty meat is obtained in a beer or coffee marinade.
- Think in advance where to go. If this is a trip abroad or to a Russian city for an excursion, then book tickets and place of residence in advance.
- You can go for a walk on the boat, which will give unforgettable emotions.
- Try to plunge into new for yourself entertainment, for example, visit the quest room.
- Go camping all night to enjoy the beauty of the surrounding nature.
May holidays, like the rest of the days off in 2019, give the working people a break. For the majority it's walks in the open air, trips to the country, meetings with friends, classes with children. They traditionally go in pairs: two holidays, which are celebrated by all residents of the country.
Want to pass the exam without problems Our advice will help
110 series. Habitat - Life or purse
Pros and cons of correction of cheekbones by fillers
Pros and cons of the Bormental diet
George Clooney complained how terrible it is to be a father
How to understand a ram'