Breakfast bread with walnut, raisin, almond and cranberries
Nutty Cranberry Bread Mix
Nov 3, 2008
Philip Friedman for Studio D
This easy blend makes a great gift for any foodie- be sure to tuck in a copy of the bread recipe when you give it!
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
2 1/2 c. Biscuit Mix
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. Dried Cranberries
1 1/4 c. buttermilk
1/2 c. unsalted butter
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Mix directions:Wash and thoroughly dry a 1-quart, wide-mouth canning jar. Layer the ingredients as level as possible in this order: biscuit mix, salt, baking powder, sugar, dried cranberries and chopped walnuts. Secure the lid and decorate the jar as desired. Be sure to attach the recipe for making the bread.
- Treats directions:Preheat oven to 350 degrees and generously grease a 5" x 9" loaf pan. Transfer all of the jar ingredients to a medium bowl and stir until well combined; set aside.
- Combine buttermilk, butter, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl, and cream with a wooden spoon, fork or an electric mixer set on low speed.
- Add the dry ingredients to the buttermilk mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until just mixed. Don't over-stir. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes, then remove the bread and cool completely on a wire rack. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Video: Dried Fruit & Nut Loaf Recipe Demonstration - Joyofbaking.com
Can You Prevent Food Allergies in Your Baby
How to Control Perfectionism
Probiotics Decrease Intestinal Stress
8 Key Questions About Ulcerative Colitis, Answered
Success In Reaching Goals Is Determined By Mindset
Sample High School Graduation Speech
When is it okay to use the F word
Read The Times overview of Kushners taxes
Iris Apfel on Fake Fur, Uggs, and How Red Carpet Dressing Became SoBoring
This Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Most Amazing Way Possible
LEGO go eco-friendly with blocks made from sugarcane
Date: 13.12.2018, 00:51 / Views: 62335