Juicy pepper in Armenian. You will fall in love with this dish, having tried only once.
Thisspicy snackconquers from the first piece! Roast and thenpickled pepperin Armenian is prepared from whole, untreated fruit, which are soaked in spicy filling. It is worth preparing such if only because the process itself takes very little time.
Snack well emphasizes the tastemeat dishes, awakens the appetite and looks pretty impressive. And alsopepper in ArmenianIt will appeal to those who love marinades without vinegar.
- Bulgarian pepper 700 g
- Garlic 8 tooth.
- Sunflower oil 0.25 stack.
- Tomato 2 pcs.
- Parsley 1 bundle
- Cilantro 1
- Salt 1 tbsp. l.
- Lemon juice 0.5 stack.
- Sugar 2 tbsp. l.
- Black pepper (ground) to taste
- Wash the Bulgarian pepper, not clearing from seeds and peduncles, fry on both sides in sunflower oil. Put the peppers into a deep bowl.
- Tomatoes scald, peel and grate or grind in a blender. Garlic skip through the press, cut the greens.
- Mix tomatoes, lemon juice, garlic, herbs, salt, sugar, black pepper. Add the oil in which the vegetables were fried and mix well. Marinade is ready!
- Fill the pepper with marinade, cover with a plate and place a pressure of 1–2 kg on top. Pour the container with pepper into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Armenian pepper marinade can be re-used to prepare spicy meat or eat, dipping lavash into it.
Bottle holder from Hama beads
The benefits and harm of dairy products
List of the most interesting culinary gear
We sculpt an elephant from polymer clay in the style of biomechanics
The audience could not watch the new film by Lars von Trier
Care for the squash in the garden