How to treat cystitis in women, men and children at home
Cystitis is an infectious disease, the pathogens of which live in the human body. The disease is extremely unpleasant and brings a lot of discomfort. The main cause of urinary tract disease is E. coli bacterium (Escherichia coli, E. coli). Another typical causative agent of the disease is saprophytic staphylococcus, a representative microflora of the skin. These pathogens enter the bladder in an ascending way through the urethra.
No woman is immune from a single case of cystitis. Sometimes the urination disorder is repeated. Then you need to be examined by a doctor and not try to quickly cure cystitis at home.
Cystitis is very dangerous during pregnancy, when hormones and immune system function change. The increasing uterus displaces the bladder, which leads to disruption of urine flow and infection.
Cystitis and men.If a representative of the stronger sex has symptoms, it is necessary to consult a doctor without fail. In most cases, cystitis in men is a secondary disease, when urolithiasis, diabetes mellitus or prostate disease acts as the primary disease.
Tips for treating cystitis at home
Frequently visit a toilet? Urination has become less productive, with pain, and there is an admixture of blood in the urine? Most likely - it's cystitis.
- When exacerbation of cystitis go to bed, cover with a blanket and attach a heating pad in the lower abdomen. Do not use a hot-water bottle if there is no blood in your urine.
- Increase the amount of tea consumed per day. Add some milk to the drink. From beer and coffee to refuse.
- Doctors recommend drinking fruit drinks made from blueberries, lingonberries and cranberries. They contain substances that prevent the attachment of bacteria to the walls of the bladder.
- Effective against cystitis decoctions of the buds of birch, bearberry or oats. If blood is released during urination, decoction of nettle will help. Herbal treatment is most effective in the form of collection. Sold ready collection in pharmacies.
- Diets that help avoid pickles, canned food and spices help to get rid of the disease. Vegetables, dairy products and fruits must be consumed.
- On the sauna and bath will have to forget with cystitis. Regular washing with heated water with the addition of intimate hygiene will reduce discomfort after using the toilet.
- If the pain is severe, no-spa or a special candle will help.
- Treatment of infection involves the use of antibiotics. Among them are monural, biseptol and nolicin. Take pills for three days.
Treatment of cystitis in women
Many women suffer from cystitis. Some manage to get rid of him forever, others he appears again and again.
Often the cause of cystitis is the failure of hygiene, high sexual activity, rare visits to the toilet. You can get sick on the river, swimming in cool water.
- If acute cystitis is necessary to adhere to bed rest. Diet should encourage frequent urination. With the disease, concentrated urine enhances recurrences.
- From the diet to exclude products that cause constipation and flushing of the pelvic organs: spices, alcoholic beverages and other products.
- Pay special attention to the normal functioning of the intestines.Doctors recommend to use decoctions of herbs, take a common bath. In some cases, it is useful to purchase an anesthetic and an antispasmodic drug.
- The most effective method of treating a chronic type of disease is chemotherapy drugs. Since the causative agent of the disease is Escherichia coli, acute cystitis is treated with antibacterial drugs.
Treatment usually takes about a week. If we are talking about chronic cystitis, the struggle will take more time. In the latter case, chemotherapy drugs are used.
Remember, with an acute attack, "heat" the germs in hot bathrooms and fire heaters do not need. This increases their number.
Stages of treatment
- Before starting treatment, determine the sensitivity of bacteria to drugs. Based on the information received, the optimal course of treatment is chosen.
- In some cases, prescribed therapy, involving the simultaneous use of several types of antibiotics.
- Local treatment of the disease consists of washing the bladder with special solutions. The main goal of therapy is the removal of necrotic tissue and purulent formations.Affect the surface of the mucous membrane, covered with ulcers.
- The mucous membrane has a suction capacity. Therefore, the introduction of disinfectants and antibiotics provides a small effect.
- Local treatment of cystitis is focused on the removal of decay products and the protection of ulcerated areas of the mucous membrane from exposure to urine. It is recommended to wash the bladder with a solution of manganese potassium, furatsilina and boric acid. The exact proportions prescribed by the doctor.
- It is allowed to use room temperature for rinsing. The volume should not exceed the capacity of the bladder and is determined by measuring the volume of urine after one urination. After washing, lie down for about an hour.
Treatment of cystitis during pregnancy
Symptoms and causes of the disease
The list of symptoms of cystitis is very extensive. Among them:
- burning sensation when urinating;
- turbid urine;
- blood in the urine;
Running a course of the disease contributes to the transition to the chronic form. The development of the chronic form provokes a cold and a long stay on the street in cold weather.
If a woman is in position, getting rid of cystitis is not easy, since it is forbidden to use some antibiotics. Heal yourself is not worth it. Folk remedies relieve symptoms, but do not heal completely.
- In pregnancy, cystitis is treated with installations. After several procedures, the condition is significantly improved. The main advantage of therapy is safety for the fetus.
- Effective drug Monural. It concentrates in the urine and speeds recovery. Some side effects.
- Hot water bottle, iontophoresis and inductothermia will help to get rid of unpleasant symptoms. It is better to be treated better after childbirth.
- The popular recipes are based on the diuretic effect, when bacteria are excreted from the body during frequent urination. Simultaneously with the main treatment, doctors advise decoctions of herbs of horsetail and hypericum.
- Any treatment during pregnancy must be carried out under the supervision of a physician.
Treatment methods for cystitis in men
Cystitis is an inflammatory lesion of the bladder tissue, leading to dysfunction of the genitourinary system. In most cases, the disease affects men aged 40 years.
Minor indicators of the incidence of men are due to the anatomy of the urethra. The representatives of the stronger sex urethra is extended, curved and narrow, which prevents the ingress of bacteria.
Causes of illness
The main reason for the development of cystitis in men - urological pathology, accompanied by stagnation of urine. In most cases, its normal outflow is impeded by:
- foreign bodies;
- structure of the urethra.
The development of infectious inflammation of the bladder in men contribute to orchitis, urethritis and prostatitis. Factors that increase the likelihood of the disease: stress, hypothermia, diabetes, alcoholism, surgery, spinal injury.
Symptoms of cystitis in men
A list of symptoms is presented:
- low urinary productivity;
- frequent and painful urination;
- muddy sochi;
- reduced working capacity
With a severe form of the disease, a common intoxication is added to the listed symptoms. The transition of pathology into a chronic form is accompanied by a decrease in the severity of these features.
- In case of inflammation of the bladder, bed rest is recommended for men. Alcohol, sour, spicy, spicy and salty foods should be excluded from the diet.
- The patient is prescribed a course of antibacterial therapy with penicillin, nitrofuran and cephalosporin.
- Apply injections, tablets, anti-inflammatory drugs to eliminate the pain syndrome.
- If it is possible to block the inflammatory process, physiotherapy is included in the treatment program. Procedures: UHF, mud applications, electrophoresis, ultrasound.
- Be sure to treat the main ailment that caused cystitis.
Disease can be avoided. It is enough to lead a healthy lifestyle, follow the rules of hygiene, avoid stressful situations and extreme hypothermia.
Treatment of cystitis in a child
The cause of the disease is most often colonization of E. coli in the bladder. A healthy bladder begins to signal the owner to visit the toilet, filling up to 70%. With cystitis, I want to empty all the time, because bacteria irritate the walls of the body. Killing bacteria with antibiotics will help rid the child of suffering.
- Before treatment, sowing is mandatory.In the laboratory, a strain of microorganisms that attacked the child's body is grown. Then they experience the effectiveness of antibiotics.
- Be sure to visit the doctor who will prescribe a child means for intensive or extensive treatment. When the results are available, the urologist can change the main medication.
- For the treatment of cystitis in children, the doctor prescribes tetracyclines, penicillins and sulfonamides.
How to prevent relapses?
- Vaccine. Scientists have invented a special vaccine. It consists of particles of microbes that are unable to excite the disease, but stimulate the immune system. The vaccine is called "Uro Vaks."
- Diet. To exclude from the diet of carbonated drinks, salty, pepper and smoked products.
- Cranberry juice. This natural product has an antimicrobial effect.
A stream of urine washes away bacteria and microorganisms that managed to enter the urinary canal. Women for the prevention of cystitis need to visit the toilet up to 6 times a day.
What is akvadzhogging
What the weather will be like in Sochi in October 2017 - the most accurate forecast for each day from the Russian Hydrometeorological Center
Crafts for the New Year 2019 do it yourself
Top 10 richest TV hosts
How to stop crying