How to salt trout at home - 8 step-by-step recipes
Red fish is a delicacy, the appearance of which on the table ignites the guests' frenzied appetite. It is most in demand in a salty form, as it is considered the best snack for alcoholic beverages. Let's look at how to salt trout at home deliciously and quickly.
It is not difficult to buy red fish, because it is sold everywhere. But high prices in pairs with low quality induce people to independently prepare a culinary masterpiece.
The technologies for pickling trout dozens, but not for each author of recipes, draws readers' attention to the fact that the ambassador of red fish provides a special approach. I will reveal the secret of how to salt trout and share popular recipes.
Calorie content of salted trout
Salted trout has a rich and fragrant aroma, a delicate taste with a unique aftertaste. It enriches the body with useful substances and energizes.She also belongs to the category of low-calorie foods.
Caloric content of salted trout is 198 kcal per 100 grams.Therefore, regular consumption of canapés, sandwiches, toasts and salads with this fish does not threaten the figure.
Rules and advice on pickling
To prepare a delicacy, you need a quality fish. I recommend buying a chilled trout in whole form and disassembling yourself. If you prefer a fillet, stop the selection on a steak of pink tint. Do not buy yellow or bright red fillets.
Sometimes you can not buy chilled trout. In this case, a frozen version is suitable. To defrost the product, hold it in the refrigerator on the bottom shelf for several hours.
To ensure that the trout is well salted and retain a refined taste, adhere to the elementary rules of salting.
- According to experienced culinary experts, river trout is better suited for salting. It is characterized by fatty meat, rich color, elastic consistency and rich taste.
- For salting it is better to use chilled fish. If you plan to salt frozen trout, make sure that it is not frozen again. This is evidenced by brown spots on the carcass.Defrost on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator, and not in water or microwave.
- Salt trout better in glass, enameled or plastic containers. Metal dishes do not fit. The result of the reaction of the brine with the metal is the "metallic" taste of the finished delicacy.
- It is believed that salting fresh trout is impossible, since it absorbs salt as needed. I recommend sticking to the proportions indicated in the recipes. So the result will not disappoint.
- For pickling, sea salt of medium or coarse grinding is used. It does not stretch the juice, which has a positive effect on taste. If there is no sea salt, a stone one, but not iodized, will do.
Thanks to these simple tips, cook at home a delicacy that will give a decent rebuff to the counterpart bought in the store. And remember, independent pickling trout, like salmon - confidence in quality, safety, new and unforgettable impressions in one package.
Fastest and delicious recipe
Trout is a wonderful fish. Some housewives bake it, others use it for cooking fish soup, and others salt. I will consider the technology of the fastest and tasty salting,which will please an incredible result.
- Trout - 1 piece.
- Sugar - 1.5 tablespoon.
- Salt - 2 tablespoons.
- Pepper with peas, laurel.
- First of all, clean the fish, remove the fins and tail. Cut the carcass into two halves and remove the large bones.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt and sugar. With the resulting mixture, chop both pieces.
- Prepared delicacy put in a suitable container, add a few peas and a couple of leaves of laurel, cover the plate. Top with a jar of water.
- It remains to send the red fish into the refrigerator. In a day you will get a pickled tasty product.
Thanks to a quick recipe, prepare an excellent slightly salted trout at home, which is good in the form of an independent dish. It is also ideal for making delicious sandwiches.
The classic method of preparation involves the use of simple products. Despite this, it turns out a delicious delicacy, which is served to the table independently, added to salads, snacks and some first courses. This recipe is suitable for salting herring.
- Trout - 1 kg.
- Large sea salt - 2 tablespoons.
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons.
- Sweet pepper - 5 pcs.
- Laurel - 2 leaves.
- Massage the chilled fish with water and remove the fin with kitchen scissors. With a sharp knife, cut off the tail and head, remove the abdomen. This part of the carcass is advised to use for cooking soup. Cut the fish along the ridge, remove the ribs and spine. It turns out two steaks.
- Make a salty mixture by mixing the salt with the sugar. Lay the fillets on the board and pat dry with a paper towel. At the bottom of the bowl, cover with a layer of salty mixture and lay one fillet sandpaper down. Top with pepper and laurel, put the second piece of sandpaper up.
- Cover the fish with a plate, put the load on top and set aside for 2 hours. After this, remove the load, and the trout, covered with a lid, put into the refrigerator for 48 hours. After the time has elapsed, remove the brine, remove the remnants of the salty mixture, and rub the fillet with a paper towel. The delicacy is ready.
Remember, the basis of the classic recipe is the use of an equal amount of salt and sugar. Classical salted trout is ideally combined with bread and fresh vegetables.It is served to the table, previously cut into cubes or plates.
How to pickle fresh trout entirely
In nature, there are many products that combine enormous benefits for the body and incredible taste. Among them there is also salted trout. Guided by the step-by-step recipe set out below, prepare a delicious delicacy in its entirety.
- Trout - 2 pcs.
- Salt - 4 tablespoons.
- Sugar - 2 tablespoons.
- Sweet pepper - 12 pcs.
- Laurel - 4 leaves.
- Pepper with peas - 20 pcs.
- Fish clean, split, remove fins, head and tail. After that, carefully rinse the layer with water, paying special attention to the inside.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt and sugar. With the resulting composition, grate each fish from the outside and inside. Put a bay leaf and pepper in your belly.
- At the end of the spicy procedure, wrap the trout in kitchen paper and send it to the refrigerator. After 48 hours the dish is ready.
Slightly salted trout is incredibly tasty. I recommend to make sandwiches or use as a filling for pancakes. The storage time in the refrigerator is one week. To increase the shelf life, send the salted fish to the freezer. It will not affect the taste.
Solim fillets of rainbow trout
Experienced cooks recommend to use for spicy salting sea trout, which is fatter, has an elastic structure and a bright color. Rainbow trout fully meets these requirements, although it lives in regular water bodies. There is a beautiful and delicate salted fish much nicer. How to cook it at home?
- Fillet of rainbow trout - 500 g.
- Sugar - 150 g.
- Salt - 200 g.
- Ground pepper
- Dill - 1 bunch
- From the salt, sugar, pepper and chopped dill make a mixture. The resulting composition is poured into a deep bowl, from above lay the fillet with the skin down. Top with a steak prepared mixture.
- Prepared pieces of rainbow trout wrapped with food film, folded into a separate container and press down with a load. In a day the fish is ready for tasting.
If you knew how delicious the rainbow trout cooked on this recipe. This is the merit of spices and greens. To describe flavoring gastronomic qualities is problematic. I advise you to try. I also recommend the recipe for salmon salmon. He is excellent.
How to salt trout in brine
The technology of preparation of salted trout in brine, which will be discussed below, refers to industrial methods, since it is oriented to processing a large amount of raw materials in brine.This does not mean that it can not be used at home. The recipe is suitable for any red fish.
- Trout fillets - 1 kg.
- Water - 1 liter.
- Sea salt - 350 g.
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon.
- Laurel, bell pepper, favorite spices.
- Prepare the brine. Pour water into the pan, put it on a stove and bring it to a boil. In the boiling liquid gradually add salt. Stop when the salt stops dissolving. In the pickle, add sugar and spices, set aside to cool.
- At the bottom of glass or plastic dishes put a large salt, from above lay salt-rubbed fish fillets skinned down. If there are a lot of fish, make a second layer so that the flesh touches the pulp. Fill with brine.
- Top with a mug or a plate, put the load. Make sure that the fish is completely immersed in the brine. After that, send the delicacy to the refrigerator.
- In a day you will get a fresh-salted product, and after three - salted trout.
Keep the fish in the brine. If the trout is too salty, soak it. To do this, fill the steak with chilled boiled water and leave for two hours. After that, take out and wipe dry.
River trout in a rag
Continuing the topic of the conversation, I will consider the technology of dry salting of red fish in a rag. I told her a man who worked for many years in production. Do not worry, the recipe is basic and ideal for home use.
- Trout - 500 g.
- Large salt - 3 tablespoons.
- Sugar - 1.5 tablespoon.
- Ground pepper.
- On the table, spread a dry cloth, sprinkle on top with a mixture of salt, sugar and pepper. Top with a peel down the mixture of trout, sprinkled with the mixture.
- Top with the second steak flesh down. Tightly wrap the fish in a rag and send it to the refrigerator on the bottom shelf. After 3 days, the dish is ready for use.
If you did not immediately eat fish, wrap in culinary paper and send it to the freezer. Since the liquid in the trout is practically absent, storage in the freezer does not affect the taste.
Delicious trout trout
When picking culinary experts, the abdominal part is usually cut off and used to make fish soup without realizing that this part of the carcass contains many useful substances, which under the influence of high temperature are destroyed. I recommend salt trout trout.It's tasty, and useful properties are kept better.
- Trout trout - 500 g.
- Sea salt - 2 tablespoons.
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon.
- Ground pepper - 0.5 teaspoonfuls.
- Sweet pepper - 5 peas.
- Laurel - 1 leaf.
- You do not need to wash trouser trousers. Using a sharp knife, carefully separate the pulp from the skin. The procedure is optional, but facilitates the process of eating a ready-made dish.
- Flesh is placed in an enamel, glass or propylene container, add sugar, salt, spices and mix. Make sure that the abdomen lie in a thick layer, cover with a plate and put the load on top. A can of water is suitable.
- For the sake of preserving moisture, cover the container with film or foil. Then put the abdomen in the refrigerator for 12 hours. After the time has elapsed, you will find a large amount of juice in the container. Do not pour. In it, the abdomen are kept longer. The dish is ready.
Salt the product with water to remove excess salt and spices, pat yourself with a napkin, slice it diagonally and serve it to the table. Trousers of trout go well with pancakes or black bread. I serve with potatoes.
How to salt trout caviar
People use red caviar for food purposes long ago.For many years of acquaintance with this delicacy, there are many ways to prepare salted trout caviar at home, which turns out to be incredibly tasty. This is a wonderful way to protect yourself and the family from the fakes with which the market is crowded.
Salting trout caviar is accepted in glassware, as it is hygienic, does not react with food and does not absorb odors. The procedure of salting is simple, but to get a quality caviar that has preserved nutritional and taste qualities, I recommend to follow the recipe steadily. In this case, cook the delicacy correctly.
- Caviar of trout.
- Sea salt - 60 g.
- Sugar - 30 g.
- Water - 1 liter.
- First of all, rinse the caviar grains using a special strainer. If it does not, remove the hymen by hand. To accelerate the process, use slightly warmed water. After that, place the caviar mass in a colander and rinse with cool water.
- To pickle the caviar, make a pickle. In water, dissolve salt and sugar. The resulting composition is slightly warmed and put caviar in it for 15 minutes. If you need a higher degree of salinity, hold it longer.I advise you to follow the taste preferences and periodically try the product.
- Salted salted caviar in a colander, put in a glass jar, close the lid and send it to the refrigerator for 3 hours to cool. Then proceed to the tasting.
Prepared by this recipe trout caviar is incredibly tasty. It produces wonderful sandwiches and croutons, which are appropriate both on the ordinary and on the festive table. I use it to decorate salads and snacks.
Trout is an incredibly useful fish, especially in salted form. It contains fatty acids that improve heart function, slow down the development of sclerosis, help in the treatment of joints and have a positive effect on vision. More often salt trout and regularly eat.
Great garden path ideas
How to bake cornmeal bread in a bread maker
Independent rating: worth-try peels
Bouquet from beads
Stengazeta on May 9 do it yourself
Lessons repair: what kind of coating to use on the floor in the bathroom
Welded grates - budget protection against burglars and burglars