How to prepare for the New Year for adults and children
Preparation for the New Year should begin in advance, it is better to prepare for the month for a special list of cases. True, not every person has such an opportunity. If you start preparing for a New Year's celebration, my action plan will be useful to you.
New Year's bustle and belated preparation off balance even a calm person. To forget nothing, make a preparation plan.
Let's imagine that today is the calendar of December 30th. But the tree is not decorated, the apartment is not cleaned, New Year's gifts are not bought, and the refrigerator is empty. That is why you need to create an optimized plan.
New Year's to-do list
- Adults should begin training by drawing up a list of products and promptly sending them to the store. Making a list, pay attention to the little things, including souvenirs, skewers and napkins. Otherwise, you will have to return to the store and lose time.
- Upon returning from the store, proceed to the installation of a Christmas tree and home decoration. In the absence of strength, it is better to go to sleep right away, but leave it to tomorrow.
- The next day, complete the installation of the Christmas tree and house cleaning. Remember, the New Year symbol is first installed and decorated, and the cleaning is done after.
- After that, start cooking. Some dishes are prepared in advance: salads, cakes and cold appetizers. If time is too short, buy a cake in a candy store.
- Having solved the questions concerning the New Year's table, work on yourself. Undoubtedly, a decorated house and a laid table are good. But, without a well-groom mistress, the holiday will be far from ideal.
- Take time to prepare the outfit and yourself. Doing your hair and applying makeup, do not rush.
- Since the New Year's dishes are ready, the housing is clean and tidy, table decoration does not require much time.
- The last stage of preparation for the New Year is presented by table setting, completion of cooking, meeting guests.
By following this plan, you will definitely have time for everything. Will spend New Year's holiday in a cheerful and noisy company.
Prepare the body
People after the New Year holidays do not feel very good. Not surprisingly, in a matter of days, they eat food, not paying attention to the benefits to the body. And it's not about calories. If some continue to suffer, others are interested in the technique of preparing the body for the New Year.
According to professional nutritionists, the body should be prepared for the New Year's test in advance. It is better to start the procedure in mid-December. Two weeks is enough to fully prepare the body.
- The initial stage of preparation - reducing the number of calories in the diet. Enough to abandon the fatty foods and sweets. Remove from the diet sausages, smoked meats and sucrose-containing products.
- Start to drink more water so that the body gets a water load.
- On New Year's Eve, sitting down at a festive table in a hungry condition is strictly prohibited. Refresh before a celebration. Otherwise, the view of the set table will cause loss of self-control.
- During the feast give preference to only one strong drink. Interfere with alcohol is not recommended. In addition, to drink alcohol is not necessary. Better to have a snack.
- The day after the celebration immediately drink a glass of water. Do not forget about the increase in water load for the next week after the holiday. Eat water, eat liquid dishes, and please the body with natural juices.
By following these simple instructions, you will get rid of feeling unwell after the New Year holidays.
Cooking a child for the New Year
Some parents think, whether it is necessary to tell the child the truth about the existence of Santa Claus. It is well known that a little later, however, will disappoint him. You can't argue with that.
If a child believes in Santa Claus, then he believes in miracles. When he grows up, faith will come in handy in more serious situations. Faith - the protection of the human psyche.
Not infrequently parents are interested in preparing children for the New Year. If you belong to this category of parents, read the article further.
- You should not expect much from a child. He can look forward to meeting Santa Claus, but after that moment he may be frightened.
- Be sure to tell your child that on New Year's holidays close people gather in a large company, decorate a Christmas tree and prepare dinner.Father Frost will come and leave a gift under the tree.
- If you are going to go to the matinee and arrange to meet the child there with this character, spend a lot of preparation. Dress a Christmas tree with your child, lead a family dance around it and sing songs. Try to make the house a festive atmosphere.
- Play a show for the child. This will help Santa Claus, the tree and small New Year's toys. So you will demonstrate to the child what awaits him at the matinee.
- Make the matinee predictable for the child. Meeting with Grandfather Frost will not be stressful for him and will leave a positive impression.
- Children of this age are prepared for the New Year holidays in a different way. As a rule, Santa Claus no longer causes a feeling of fear.
- Do the main rate on the preparation for the holiday and the creation of mood.
- With your child, write a small letter to grandfather and leave it under the Christmas tree. In the morning there the child will find the answer with a request to learn a verse or to decorate a room.
- This will prolong communication with the fabulous character and bring a wonderful Christmas mood.
Now preparing a child for the New Year will not cause you any difficulties. Make the day unique. In the morning light the garlands. Do not scold the child in any way.Come up with a children's menu of bright and unusually decorated treats, which serve on the table in a beautiful festive tableware.
Decoration and preparation of the apartment for the New Year
Traditionally, preparation for the New Year holidays begins with a general cleaning, restoring order in the house and getting rid of debris.
If you get out, following my rules for preparing an apartment for the New Year, everything will work out.
Vases, crystal, glass
- With chandeliers and lamps remove the removable elements, lower them into a container of heated water and add detergent. Later reach and wipe with a rag. Use cotton gloves. It is more convenient to work in them.
- Pour vinegar into the vase and leave it until the next morning. If the nightly procedure has cleared the vase, rinse with water. Otherwise add vinegar to the rice and shake the product. Then wipe the walls of the vase with grains and the patina will depart.
Tulle and curtains
- If the curtains are yellowed, soak them in bleach for an hour, and then send them to the washing machine.
- At the end of the washing still hang wet tulle on the eaves. Heavy curtains lightly vacuumed using a narrow nozzle.
- With a dry cloth, remove dirt and ash from the surfaces of the fireplace.Engage the vacuum cleaner with a special brush.
- To clean the grate and the place in front of the fireplace, use an iron brush. If the grille is made of cast iron, use a special paste.
- Disconnect the TV and PC from the network. Dry cloth wipe screens. Grease stains treat with a special cleaning cloth that eliminates static charge.
- For cleaning LCD screens use cleaning products is prohibited, because they contain solvents or alcohol. Stock a special tool.
- The computer keyboard is an excellent dust collector. For cleaning, disconnect it from the computer, flip it over and shake it over the newspaper sheet.
- To combat the remaining dust, activate the vacuum cleaner. Wipe the space between the buttons with cotton buds moistened with soapy water.
- Remote control panels and handsets wipe with antibacterial napkins.
- If the furniture is leather, first of all remove dirt and dust with a damp cloth. After applying to the skin a special solution that will retain elasticity and softness.
- Cleaning wooden furniture is a little easier.Using a special paste, remove the scratches, and then rub with a wool cloth.
- If a dog or a cat lives in the apartment, be sure to cover the upholstered furniture with special capes. If you do not want to hide furniture under covers, use decorative napkins and place them where pets usually lie.
Sink and taps
- Wipe the sink with an abrasive. Brushes and sponges fold into a separate box. If they served, throw it away. If they are suitable for use, disinfect in a microwave oven.
- Dampen a cloth with a lime remover and wrap the taps. After a while, remove and wash the taps with water.
- If there is no special product, use lemon juice or vinegar for cleaning.
Microwave, containers, kitchen boards
- Use hot water to sterilize the cutting board. If the kitchen has old boards or products covered with mold, it is better to get rid of them. It is enough to wash plastic forms.
- Microwave is easy to clean with a solution of water and lemon peel. Put the dish with the tool in the oven for a couple of minutes.
- Essential oils contained in lemon will quickly dissolve the fat, and a pleasant aroma will appear in the kitchen.It remains to wipe the stove with a cloth.
- Often through the open door of the kitchen cabinet an unpleasant smell enters the room. Eliminate it will help ground coffee on a piece of paper placed in a locker.
- When laying tile masters leave the seams, which are subsequently clogged with a special mixture. It is beautiful, but it is not easy to clean the seams. Helps bleach paired with a toothbrush.
- Dirt that cannot be rubbed off the surface of the tile is easily removed with a mixture of sugar and liquid soap. Use a tool to rub the tile, and then wash it off with a cloth.
- Cut the Christmas tree at an angle, and when you return home, put it in a bucket of cold water for a day.
- The next day, place the cut, wipe, dry and coat with wax.
Shelves and cabinets
- Get rid of unnecessary things. Remaining things fold neatly.
- New Year's Eve is the perfect time to get rid of cardboard boxes, broken toys and old clothes.
It will remain run through the apartment with a vacuum cleaner, which will collect the remaining dust and debris. Without this device it is impossible to clean the apartment. Next, remove the dust from the remaining surfaces, and then do a wet cleaning.Everything, the apartment is clean, you can cook treats, bake New Year's cake and wait for the arrival of guests.
It's time to say goodbye. If you carefully read the article on preparing for the New Year, you realized that there are no trifles on this issue. Now, without difficulty, you prepare for the New Year's celebration not only yourself and the children, but also your home.
Door bell from bite alarm
How to make a volumetric snowflake
Camille Larin married two years after the divorce
Fantastic Knight Cardboard Armor
Top 10 most useful types of fish