How to make homemade cheesecake with cottage cheese without baking
- Shortbread - 250 grams;
- Butter - 100 grams.
- Fat-free cottage cheese - 400 grams;
- Sugar - 150 grams;
- Cream 10% - 200 milliliters;
- Gelatin - 2 tablespoons;
- Vanillin - bag.
- Canned fruits (peaches, pineapples, mango) - 2 cans;
- Gelatin - 1 tablespoon;
- If the syrup in canned food is too sour, you can adjust it with sugar at your discretion.
- The first step is to prepare the gelatin. Two tablespoons of gelatin are soaked in a glass of water. This will be the gelatinous mass for the curd layer of our cheesecake without baking. Pour syrup from one can of canned fruit and soak another tablespoon of gelatin in it. Leave the resulting liquid at room temperature for one hour.
- At this time, proceed to the preparation of sand bases. We take the simplest shortbread without flavorings and grind it into small chips.It is best to use a blender, but you can also manually, using a hammer. If you crumble with a blender, then do it in portions so that the cookies crumble evenly. Make sure that there are no large pieces of cookies at the base. Next, you need to melt 100 grams of butter in a microwave, pour it into sandy crumb and mix it very thoroughly. We spread the sand mass to the bottom of the mold, ram very well and press, level the surface. Remove to the fridge until the next layer is ready.
- Water with gelatin mix thoroughly, pour into a saucepan and set on fire. Heat to dissolve the gelatin granules, but do not boil. Remove from heat and cool. Do the same with another glass: pour the gelatin syrup into a saucepan or heat-resistant bowl, heat until homogeneous, cool.
- In a bowl for an immersion blender, mix low-fat cottage cheese, cream, sugar and vanillin. Beat all the blender to a very delicate, light weight, no cottage cheese grains. Adjust the sugar and vanilla to your liking. Pour cooled water with dissolved gelatin into curd cream and beat again thoroughly until smooth.Fill the sand base with cottage cheese and put in the fridge until the upper layer sets, for about one hour.
- During this time, you need to extract canned fruits from two cans and chop them thinly. When the cottage cheese hardens, the fruits are laid out on top of it and poured with syrup with gelatin. You can do the opposite: pour the syrup, and then put the fruit on the frozen jelly. Then you need to put the form in the refrigerator for another 3-4 hours, so that all layers are frozen. Useful dessert is ready. Bon Appetit!
How to treat genital warts
Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman celebrated the end of the series Big Little Lie
Kitty Baby Pillow
How to cook a delicious lunch
How to clean the washing machine with acid
Workshop band saw