How to find out that you are pregnant?
Pregnancy is an exciting time for every woman. But sometimes it comes suddenly, as evidenced by the various processes taking place in the body. The main features and special procedures will help you to know that you are in a position.
How to know that you are pregnant: the main signs
A pregnant woman, as a rule, observes several signs from the presented list:
- Fatigue This condition causes elevated progesterone in the body. It may also be accompanied by sleepiness during the day.
- Great hunger. Many women from the first days of conception have noted an increased appetite. It can be observed on all term of pregnancy.
- Breast swelling. When the fetus is conceived, the body immediately begins to prepare for the appearance of the baby. Certain processes take place in the mammary glands, which further allow for lactation from the first day of the birth of the baby. In addition to swelling of the breast, there may also be discomfort when touching the mammary glands.This also indicate a pregnancy.
- Pigmentation nipples. If you notice a darkening of the nipple halos, then it is highly likely that you are in position. However, please note that such a sign may also indicate hormonal disorders.
- Change in taste preferences. If suddenly your favorite products were those that you didn’t like before, then you may be pregnant. Such a process in the body most often begins when progesterone is produced in large quantities. And this happens in the very period when the woman is in position.
- Nausea. Toxicosis is the most common sign of pregnancy. It usually occurs in the morning and is often accompanied by vomiting.
- Frequent urination. When the fetus begins to develop in the uterus, it gradually increases in size, as a result of which it creates pressure on the bladder. Therefore, a woman begins to visit the restroom much more often.
- Dizziness. They are observed, as a rule, in early pregnancy and occur during the day.
- Lack of menstruation. If you have a delay in menstruation, then you are most likely expecting a baby.
Also the fact that you are in position is indicated by the hanging basal temperature. There are other signs that will help you understand that you are expecting a child. About them described in our article: How to determine that you are pregnant.
How to know that you are pregnant: tests and analyzes
Through various procedures, you can learn that you are pregnant with a high probability:
- Make a home pregnancy test. It can be carried out from the first days of the delay. But choose for this jet testers. They have a special container for collecting urine, so it will be extremely easy to conduct such a procedure. At the same time, it is better to do it in the morning, because at this time there is a huge amount of hormones in the urine. Two stripes indicate the presence of a fertilized egg in the uterus, if the test shows you one strip, it means that you are not pregnant. However, it is recommended to play it safe and repeat it in a few days. At the same time, please note that home tests do not show an ectopic pregnancy, and it often occurs in women. Therefore, along with them it is recommended to undergo a gynecological examination.
- Do a blood test. It will help you find out if you are in a position or not. But note that it is necessary to donate blood for the hormone HCG. It is his presence in the body indicates pregnancy.
- Do an ultrasound. Ultrasound examination of the reproductive organs allows you to correctly determine whether a woman is in position.
Kitty Baby Pillow
Banana pancakes with figs
Painting with watercolors, glue and salt
How do modern men differ from Soviet
Fish is like a squirrel
Robin Wright does not hide his romance with a young boyfriend