How to keep a diary: tips and tricks
If you are interested in how to keep a diary, carefully read my post. In it you will find a lot of useful information and a variety of tips. In the article I will consider the topic dedicated to keeping diaries - personal, nutrition, weight loss, training.
Some people begin to keep diaries in childhood. There they write down their experiences and secrets, fix interesting moments, resentments and moments of joy.
With age in the diary, they begin to describe their lives. Such personal diaries are not intended for prying eyes. After reading a few records, a person returns to the past and re-experiences long-forgotten feelings.
How to start keeping a diary
The Internet is full of user electronic diaries. People read and comment on them. Some write diaries by hand using a pen and paper.
Where to begin?
- First of all, think about why you need it. Personal diary is a kind of mystery that only you, a personal psychologist and the best friend should know.
- Buy a notebook. If you need a diary, choose a model without unnecessary inscriptions.
- Take notes on your own. Not necessarily daily. Enough once a couple of days to write a few phrases devoted to the past days.
- If you are going to describe in detail the important events before the new record, be sure to indicate the date.
- Diary must make out. Some use colored pens, put pictures, paste cuttings and pictures. With the help of registration you will make a diary encyclopedia of personal life.
- In the diary you can record the history of your birth, family, aphorisms, anecdotes, poems, interesting stories and even dreams. If you have a serious problem, pour it onto the paper. So it will feel better, and after a while you, smiling, remember this event and will learn a useful lesson.
Memory over time can fail, the connection to the Internet is lost, but a personal diary is always available.
Personal Diary Tips
When a person first opens his diary, he has a question: what to write about?
- Take notes constantly. Only continuous work with a personal diary gives excellent results. Record not only important events, but also interesting thoughts, thoughts, assumptions.
- If you have not opened a diary for several days, do not blame yourself. Take a pen and keep up the creative work.
- Put new entries in a comfortable and cozy atmosphere. At the table, on the couch and even on the street. Allocate specific time for entries.
- Keeping a personal diary is a great opportunity to retire. You can safely forget about spelling and other formalities. Focus not on beautiful handwriting, but on thoughts.
- Write freely, without interrupting the flow of thoughts. You can draw, paste pictures, use someone else's phrase and even showered yourself with praise.
- Once a month, re-read the entries. By rereading the notes, you can convert the recorded information into useful data about you, plans and ideas. After reading just a few pages, you realize where your energy goes and what you think.
- Be sure to specify the time, date and place of recording. Write in the first person.
Remember, there are no mandatory requirements for keeping a personal diary. Diary - a way of self-development. It allows you to analyze your personality and promptly take measures aimed at the rapid achievement of goals.
How to keep a diary of nutrition and weight loss
I want to share my personal experience in the field of nutrition. Several years ago, my weight increased by 20 kilograms.Trying to lose weight, I began to keep a food diary. At the moment, the weight has recovered.
What to record?
- Buy a tool that will help determine high-calorie foods, serving size, calculate the content of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. First week all fix.
- Photograph the labels of foods that you eat outside the house. Upon arrival, you can learn and record the number of calories received.
- Get a small electronic culinary scales. You can still buy a measuring spoon.
- It is not always convenient to count food in grams. You can navigate in portions. It is easier to record the amount of food eaten.
- Record and drink information. First, you can measure the amount of fluid you drink with cups, then with milliliters. A healthy person a day should drink up to two liters of water.
- Record the number of sweets and sweets eaten. Fix everything you put in your mouth.
- Visiting a restaurant, do not forget about keeping a diary. The menu next to the name of the dish indicates the ingredients. Based on this information, you can determine the calorie content.
- Keep a diary and pen on hand. If you like modern electronics, use your cell phone as a diary.
- Try to use the diary as a means of habit formation.
Correct weight loss diary
In addition to proper nutrition and exercise, keep a weight loss diary. It performs several functions:
- displays successes in losing weight;
- defines effective ways to combat obesity.
- Write down what you ate, how many times, in what quantity. This will calculate the number of calories. Note how much exercise you did each day.
- At the end of the record, specify the weight. Write this number in large numbers and highlight it with a marker.
- Make a weight loss plan the next day. Keep a diary is not easy, but do not stop.
- Make a menu for tomorrow. Go to the store and buy cereals, fish, honey, nonfat kefir, fruits and vegetables.
- Waking up in the morning, tune in to fight weight. Do a little exercise, eat some porridge and drink tea with honey. Do your best to make you proud in the evening.
- In the evening, be sure to measure the weight and write in the diary. So you can monitor the effectiveness of the selected method of losing weight.
Remember, when creating a new entry in the diary of nutrition and weight loss there is no place for lies. Only honesty will help achieve the result. Sure, initially it is not easy, but after a few weeks you will notice that your health has improved and you have become much slimmer.
How to keep a training diary
You may ask, is it worth keeping a training diary? The answer is simple - yes! A professional can do without a diary, and as part of training, be guided by intuition. For a beginner diary is a necessary thing.
The results of the training recorded in the diary will be an incentive for further progress. Such records make a person disciplined and encourage something more.
I will consider the maintenance of the training diary on the example of weightlifting. In the diary you can write down what exercises you did before, how many times you repeated, with what load.
- Training time. Over time, you will notice that you spend different time on one workout, depending on the fatigue and the severity of the program.
- Number of approaches. The indicator is not difficult to fix, but in the future it can be useful.
- Number of climbs. The indicator characterizes the total amount of one workout.To get it, add up the number of climbs and multiply by the number of approaches.
- Total tonnage. The indicator shows the weight that you raised during the workout.
- The average weighting weights. To get this figure, divide total tonnage by the number of lifts. Ideally, the rate should increase over time.
- Intensity of training. The number of approaches divided by exercise time. You get an indicator of time, which takes one approach. The rate of training intensity is proportional to the time indicator.
The listed metrics can be recorded for a day, a week and a month. It turns out the dynamics of changes in loads and results. In this case, you can calculate the total and relative values.
Features of the diary
The diary is a very useful thing. Having it at hand, you will never forget about an important matter that needs to be done today or tomorrow. He will remind you of an important meeting or event.
Busy people write in their diaries even thoughts, because to remember everything is unreal. It is recommended to keep a diary, especially when it comes to personal affairs, career or business.
You can keep a diary in paper form or in electronic form using special applications. Select a paper diary with numbered dates and days of the week.
Let's talk directly about keeping a diary.
- Write what you intend to do on a particular day. For example: buy household appliances, visit the zoo, go to relatives.
- If you have done the planned case, be sure to cross it out. It is better if the diary is always with you. So it will manage to control things more effectively.
- If the planned case could not be completed, postpone it to the next day.
- Put your grades in front of each case. If the case is not conducive to development, put a zero. Cases that are closer to a specific goal, mark Pyaterochka.
The diary does not have strict limits. You can act on your own.
Write in the diary all that you see fit. However, do not dump him by writing down meaningless information. In the diary, put those things that treasure. Do not share them with strangers. Dump thoughts better arrange in social networks.
Where to go with the child in December
Fergie and Josh Duhamel filed for divorce after 8 years of marriage
What can you give your best friend
Power supply of the multimeter from 1.5 volt battery
How to install a bootloader