How to Impress Women With Your Apartment
How to Impress Women With Your Apartment
A woman by nature will be curious about where you live and what activities/hobbies you are interested in. Women tend to be detail oriented and very observant so impress her with a clean and interesting apartment or room. Make the effort and it will reward you in countless ways by improving on your relationships with all the females in your life.
Start to deep clean every room.What does that mean? Take the time to remove all trash and throw away, clear off furniture and dust, strip the bed of sheets and launder them,make the bed and change the towels, scrub your sink,shower and toilet. Wash the floors and vacuum. Wipe down the walls and counters with hot water and soap. Windex the mirrors. Toss the dirty laundry in a hamper in the closet. Dust bookshelves. The biggest turn off to many women is filth. The room should look and smell fresh. Toss the clutter.
Be alert to any funky smells-clean out the fridge.Make it spotless. Toss out any thing that smells bad. If you have pets-really clean after them and remove any pet hair.
Write down five interests/hobbies/passions that appeal to you on a piece of paper.Some examples are outdoor living, sports, bikes, books, boats, art, skiing, film, travel, wine, photography, music, cars, cooking and nature.
Buy some bookshelves and fill them with books on these different interests.You don't have to spend a fortune, go to a used bookstore or a library sale. Books are an insight into who you are and a great conversation starter.
Add your CD and DVD collections to bookshelves but weed out any porn.Include some romantic music and films.
Invest in some candles but don't overdo it and make sure they have saucers underneath them.
Hang some pictures-black and white photos that are nicely framed are classic.Try to avoid leaning them on the walls-actually hang them. Get rid of naked women posters-its tacky. Hang a poster or art that reflects your interests. Cheap art can be found at local art shows.
Realize that the goal in decorating is to express who you are but avoid the "one theme" rooms.They can be corny. Also try to pare down on excessive collections. If you have 5,000 comic books-pick a few and box up the rest. Try to show varied interests.
Reflect your growing mind and hobbies.If you always wanted to go to Italy or ski on the Alps. Get books on Italy or posters of the Alps to remind you to keep the dream alive. It is very romantic to see a man's future plans.
Avoid leaving sexual items around.She knows you like sex, so you don't have to prove to her you are a stud. It makes you look like an idiot and too eager. Throw away any ex-girlfriend's pictures or items.
Toss the ratty towels and invest in some good cotton ones.Always have toilet paper and Kleenex on hand.
Stock that clean fridge with water, diet coke and wine not just beer.Have some fresh fruit and bread on the counter. Invest in a coffee maker and coffee bean grinder. Have milk and sugar in fridge for coffee.
Understand that your apartment is a reflection of who you are as a person.Don't let your date get bored because you have nothing interesting to look at or talk about. Also keep your place updated, don't keep old magazines and newspapers-buy new ones and change things around from time to time.
- If you have a fireplace-keep it clean and ready to use.
- Try to make her feel as comfortable as possible. Offer her a drink and take her coat.
- In the bathroom-keep spare toothbrushes and new toothpaste. Have both shampoo and conditioner in the shower.
- In the kitchen-have napkins and clean glasses for both drinking and wine. If she wants a beer-pour it in a glass.
- Turn down your answering machine volume and turn off the cell phone if possible. Don't keep checking your phone or computer. It is rude.
- Don't clean or sweep in front of her when she arrives. Focus your attention on her. If she seems anxious to leave than take her to dinner or a movie.
- Don't blast her with music when she arrives-it is off putting.
- Most women avoid unflattering lighting. Try to place softer lighting in bedroom and living rooms.
- When she arrives, offer to take her coat and hang it up. Get her a drink and tell her to make herself at home.
- Don't keep a woman's robe for "guests". It will make her feel like she is one of many.
Things You'll Need
Ajax, Windex, Lysol, sponges ,dust rags and hot water. Toilet cleaner and a vacuum. A broom and mop.
Video: Impress Women With Cleanliness
How to Start a Rap Song
How to Apply for a Macys Credit Card
Redbook Summer Book Club Pick of the Week: The Possibilities by Kaui Hart Hemmings
How to Dress for Cold Weather Running
15 Harmful Side Effects Of Aspirin You Must Be Aware Of
18 Fabulous Looks With Tube Tops
How to Use Up Left over Bolognese Sauce or Chilli
5 Winning Outfits for Every Kind of Interview Situation
How to Get More Probiotics in Your Diet
Jump in Resting Heart Rate Might Signal Higher Death Risk