How to get rid of lice - effective folk remedies and tips
On the human body often parasitic clothing, pubic or head lice. Getting rid of parasites is problematic. Therefore, I will tell you how to remove lice at home in a child and adults.
Head lice live in the hair, which is understandable by name. Tiny parasites whose size does not exceed 3 millimeters have a grayish-white color. Their presence brings discomfort and prevents the creation of fashionable hairstyles.
Pubic lice live in the genital area. If you do not try to remove, they quickly multiply and "occupy" other parts of the body: eyelashes, beard, mustache, chest and axillary hollows.
Lingerie is like bed linen and clothing. This type of lice is the largest. They bite where the body is in contact with the linen and clothes. And although the body is not their abode, they move on to it for the blood they feed on. Of course, adherence to the rules of hygiene prevents the appearance of lice, but sometimes even cleanliness is powerless against "unwanted guests."
Head lice appear after fitting the cap, which was previously tried on by a person infected with parasites. As practice shows, head lice more like a female head, as long and thick hair for them is the ideal soil. Also, girls use scallops and comb girlfriends, which increases the risk of infection.
It is possible to infect the body with lice in other ways. It is about bedding and towels. Parasites are found in saunas, pools and saunas. Any contact with stranger's things often becomes fatal.
Pubic lice are transmitted in the process of sexual intercourse, through bed linens and household items. Therefore, going to visit or visiting a public institution, be prepared for anything.
Now let's talk about the symptoms, the main one of which is severe itching. Since head lice live on the head, itching is observed in the ears, on the back of the head and on the crown.
Itching in the pubic area is the first sign of the appearance of pubic lice, and body lice are annoying in places that come in contact with clothing. Therefore, if the probability of picking up parasites is small, always keep folk remedies and special preparations at hand.
If you do not fight lice, boils and ulcers will appear on your body, as well as from fleas, and open wounds will open the door to the body through which infection can leak, which is dangerous for health.
Severe itching interferes with rest, good sleep and impairs concentration. Additionally, a person becomes irritable and loses appetite. If you visited the site, it means that there are problems with lice. Do not worry, in the article you will find effective recommendations and advice.
How to get lice at home
Contemporary society, contrary to achievements, can not protect people from infection with lice. It remains either to seek help from a doctor, or buy a special drug against the lice in the pharmacy.
As practice shows, people who are faced with a problem are embarrassed to ask for help. Therefore, they are interested in the method of removing lice at home.
Agree that lice found on the body are unpleasant guests. But even their presence is no reason to panic. Keep calm and proceed to action against parasites.
There are several types of lice, each of which has its favorite habitat.They differ in size, color and longevity. But there is a feature that is characteristic of all types - they suffer from various diseases, including typhus.
Insecticides are the best anti-lice drugs, but they are contraindicated for children, pregnant women, people with allergies, asthma and lung diseases. Child can shave. What do adults do? It's simple. For the fight is recommended to use improvised folk remedies.
- Cranberry juice. Within ten days daily rub cranberry juice into your hair, and after the procedure, comb through the scallop.
- Vegetable oil. Hair-coated part of the head smeared with vegetable oil. After that, wrap the head with a film for two hours. After the time lice, remove the comb.
- Decoction of tansy. At the pharmacy, buy tansy flowers. Four spoons of the product pour in a liter of boiling water and boil for a quarter of an hour. Wash your head with the resulting decoction.
- Ledum and Chemeritsa. In a small bowl, mix 50 grams of melted pork fat with Ledum and chamois. Ingredients take two large spoons.Leave the mixture for 24 hours, then rub the mixture into hair twice a day for 10 days. Since the listed herbs are poisonous, strictly follow the recipe.
- Hair spray. The procedure is carried out before going to sleep in the fresh air. Varnish the hair and scalp, wrap a head with a towel and go to bed. During the procedure, cover your face and hold your breath. Wash your hair in the morning and remove the scallop lice. By this time, the parasites will be dead.
I should add that the prevention of lice comes down to the observance of the rules of hygiene and daily change of linen. After washing, thoroughly iron the clothes. Strive to live clean. Clean the house regularly. Lead a healthy lifestyle and stop using other people's things.
How to remove head lice from a child
When children communicate with their peers in the sandbox or in kindergarten, mothers worry about a cold or a cold. But, lice catch attentive parents by surprise. And when this happens, they are desperately looking for information about removing lice from a child.
Usually, children acquire parasites in kindergarten. Worried mothers sin on children who are dressed modestly.They do not understand that lice appear even in a child with a clean head.
It is noteworthy that lice does not always appear after direct contact, which involves touching the focus of infection. They can be obtained by taking advantage of someone else's comb, towel or hat. That's why moms are encouraged to periodically prevent lice in children.
- After each head wash, comb the hair with the child. Each parting carefully review.
- Wash bed linen in hot water and iron with steam, paying special attention to the treatment of joints.
- Explain to the child why you should not share personal things with friends. We are talking about hats, hoops, hairbrushes, hairpins and elastics.
So, the baby has lice. Usually, after their discovery, mothers go to the pharmacy and buy chemicals: shampoos, ointments and aerosols. They believe that getting rid of parasites really in a day. In fact, it is not. But, following simple rules, you can quickly rid your baby of lice.
- Drugs that are sold in pharmacies are toxic. I recommend treatment after reading the instructions. Otherwise, the child will develop a rash or an allergy.
- Fight against head lice after washing your head with combing insects comb. Hands remove the eggs.
- Do not disregard children's underwear. Duvet covers, pillowcases and towels boil and iron. Expose the subject of all items of clothing.
- Some expensive knitwear, including fashionable skirts and blouses, cannot be washed in hot water. For a week, hang them on the balcony. During this time, parasites will die due to a lack of food.
- If you are going to connect to traditional medicine, be careful. There are various folk remedies that are superior in efficiency to pharmaceutical analogues, but do not forget that they can cause damage to the child’s hair.
- Kerosene is the most common remedy. It helps to get rid of lice, but severely pollutes the hair, which is hard to comb. Do not use kerosene on the baby’s hair in a coma case. The product is toxic and toxic.
- Apple cider vinegar dries hair and burns the scalp and is useless against nits.
- The safest products are essential oils. Add them to the shampoo, apply to the child's head, without fear for health.
In this issue, amateur place is not. If you are not sure of the strength and abilities, consult a doctor. So you will save the health of your baby, keep your hair and scalp intact.
How to remove lice folk remedies
Everyone has heard of the existence of bloodsucking insects, called lice. Some have repeatedly been interested in the issue of removing lice folk remedies, especially if the purchase of drugs proved ineffective.
Even if a person complies with the rules of hygiene, it does not guarantee that the tiny parasites will pass by. But, as practice shows, low-income people and people who are not friends with soap and laundry detergent are more affected with lice.
I will share time-tested ways to combat lice. I hope they will help you out, getting rid of problems and troubles.
- Salt and vinegar. Sensation from the presence of parasites in the hair unpleasant. Fortunately, a solution consisting of a glass of vinegar, 40 grams of salt and a spoon of alcohol allows you to get rid of them. Apply gauze soaked to the affected places. Keep the lotion on your head for a day. In this wrap, change several times.
- Kerosene.Remedy is toxic, use very carefully.! Prepare a mixture consisting of one part of kerosene and ten parts of vegetable oil. Treat the resulting solution with hair, then wrap the head with paper and secure it with a towel. After 8 hours, wash your head and remove the lice with a comb.
- Cranberry. Make juice from ripe berries and mix with a teaspoon of honey. Rub the scalp. The tool removes nits.
- Burdock. The leaves of the plant, along with the stalks, pour boiling water on it and wait thirty minutes. Strain the broth and use to wash your hair. If there is no burdock, take the root devyasila and cook the broth according to the described technology.
- Geranium oil. In the shampoo that you use, add a little geranium oil. With the resulting lotion, rub your head and wait an hour. Hair comb the comb and rinse with water. Next, wash the solution, for the preparation of which requires a few drops of oil, a liter of water and a half teaspoons of vinegar.
- Black cumin. Chop one cup of black cumin seeds and combine with a cup of apple cider vinegar. After filtering the solution, soak the hair on your head and stay for about 20 minutes.in the sun. Rinse your head after 5 hours. The course of treatment is a week with a daily procedure.
- Pomegranate juice and mint. Mix a few tablespoons of crushed mint leaves with a glass of pomegranate juice and boil for 10 minutes. After this, lubricate the affected areas of the head with a means. How to grow a pomegranate at home, read on the site.
- Mercury ointment. The tool helps against lice, settled in the genital area. Pick this area and wash with soap. Then smear the affected areas with mercury ointment.
- Angelica. Mix a tablespoon of the crushed roots of angelicus with a similar amount of white hellebore. Combine the resulting dry mixture with pork fat. Take 4 pieces of fat to a portion of the mixture. Treat the affected areas with the product.
If the listed methods will help get rid of parasites, take care that they do not return. To do this, rub clothes and linens, then iron.
Finally, I will add that lice are ectoparasites that parasitize on the surface of other living organisms, feed and live at their expense.
In the case of a person, they parasitize on parts of the body covered with hair.Usually found on the head. The scalp is thin, which facilitates the extraction of food - blood. Sometimes they parasitize in other places, for example, in the genital area.
When pests bite through the skin, saliva is secreted to prevent blood from clotting. At the site of the bite, the person feels itchy due to irritation.
For human health, lice are dangerous. By pushing through the skin, they can infect the bloodstream, triggering a disease. Lice multiply rapidly and develop during natural disasters. And it is not surprising, because at this moment people neglect the rules of hygiene.
An adult female louse at a time lays up to hundreds of eggs, of which ten days later young parasites appear. If you do not fight them at home, lice is actively developing.
How to make a solar water heater
Sights of the amazing city of Pilsen
How to become smarter - be smarter
Church holiday May 22