How to drink milk to lose weight?
Milk is a very useful product. And if you drink it correctly, you can not only improve your health, but also put your body in order.
Will milk help lose weight?
Does milk really help you lose weight? Yes, this is true, and there are several reasons for this. First, this product contains protein, which has a beneficial effect on the body. It is necessary for the formation of muscle tissue and the formation of new cells. Secondly, as part of a lot of calcium, and it is a fundamental component of metabolism. If a deficit occurs, an increased synthesis of calcitriol will begin, and this hormone slows down the consumption of fat deposits. And, thirdly, milk is a fairly satisfying product, thanks to which you will not be hungry during a diet.
What milk to drink?
What milk is healthier and help you lose weight? When selecting, several criteria are taken into account:
- Origin. More familiar cow milk is available, but goat is no less useful, and also easier and faster to digest.
- Treatment.Of course, fresh milk is very useful, but not everyone has the opportunity to purchase it regularly, and no one will guarantee the perfect health of the cow. The stores found pasteurized milk, sterilized and UHT. Pasteurized is considered more useful because it contains more nutrients, but is stored for a short time.
- Fat It is believed that with weight loss you can drink only skimmed milk. But in fact, the fat content should be average, since some vitamins and nutrients are stored and absorbed only with fats. The best option is 1.5-2.5%.
How to use?
How to drink milk for weight loss? To keep fit, it is sufficient to simply consume this product at least one glass each day and adhere to the principles of proper nutrition. And if you want to lose weight, then try to follow one of the popular dairy diets.
The meaning of this diet is that on the first day you should drink one glass of milk every two hours. On the second day, the interval is reduced to one and a half hours. On the third day, drink a glass of milk every hour.And from the fourth day until the seventh day, you should drink 250 ml of milk every half hour.
Getting out of such a rigid diet should be gradually. In the first two days after its completion, continue to drink a glass of milk every two hours before noon, and in the second half eat vegetables or vegetable salads.
Important: this diet is not suitable for everyone, so it is worthwhile to consult with your doctor first.
Milk and vegetable diet
This is a more benign option, since in addition to milk, other foods can also be included in the diet, such as eggs, fruits and vegetables, cereals, bran, fruit drinks and fruit drinks, vegetable and fruit juices, jelly, and herbal teas. But there are some limitations. Thus, the volume of a single serving can not exceed 200 grams. And the intervals between meals should be about two to three hours.
If a large amount of milk your body can not tolerate, then reduce it by choosing a lightweight diet.
The daily menu might look something like this:
- For breakfast, drink a glass of milk and eat some fruit, preferably unsweetened.
- For a second breakfast, drink a glass of milk or any sour-milk product.
- At lunch, allow yourself a vegetable salad with yogurt dressing. You can replace it with a portion of cottage cheese casserole or fresh cottage cheese.
- At lunch, eat a small portion of oatmeal porridge with milk.
- For dinner, drink a portion of milk, eat fruit.
Such a diet can be designed for three, five days or a week. During the day you can drink up to one liter of milk and eat up to four bananas. You can alternate such products or use them together. So, one meal can consist of a glass of milk and one banana.
Finally, some tips to help you lose weight with health benefits:
- Do not drink milk at night, especially in large quantities. First, there may be problems due to the diuretic effect. Secondly, all the same in one glass of milk of average fat content of the order of 100-120 calories, which before going to bed will be superfluous. And, thirdly, you may encounter such unpleasant symptoms as flatulence and bloating.
- Do not torture yourself if you do not like milk, and at the sight of one you feel disgust This is not your option.
- Do not overdo it with the volume of milk you drink, as it gets worse with age,rather than in childhood, due to a decrease in the amount of the enzyme lactase, which is responsible for processing the lactose milk protein.
- Listen to your body. There are people who practically do not digest milk, and if you are one of them, then, unfortunately, you will have to give up this useful product.
- You can not only drink milk, but also include it in recipes of different dishes.
- Try to prepare delicious and healthy drinks based on milk. Mix it with cinnamon or turmeric to speed up fat burning. Fruits or berries can also be added to the product when preparing milk smoothies.
If you love milk and want to put your body in order, then this product will help you become slimmer and more beautiful.
All about the sign of the Ship in the car: the rules of traffic rules, the size of GOST 2017, fines
DIY wooden rug
Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky split up
How to create stunning dresses in fashion houses all over the world
All secrets of manicure with gelac shellac
Folding wooden staircase