How to deal with armpit sweating
The main causes of sweating
To effectively deal with excessive sweating of the armpits, first you need to find out why a person has a tendency to sweat.
- In the heat, the body is released from sweat, thereby cooling the surface of the skin, which prevents heat stroke.
- Also physical exertion - the human body is greatly heated, so its temperature must be lowered.
- Stressful situations contribute to sweating, because at this moment a person is scared or over-experiencing.
- During diseases, if they are associated with tumors, infections, nervous system failures, diseases of the kidneys, liver and heart.
Unpleasant smell of sweat
Many girls are forced to struggle with underarm sweating. Where does it come from, because the sweat itself has no smell? It is worth noting that sweat consists of 90% of water. It evaporates very slowly from the human body. With it, microelements and salts stand out, and as you know, this is an ideal breeding ground for bacteria and fungi - they are the culprits of the unpleasant smell.
How to deal with heavy underarm sweating
To get rid of underarm sweat, you can refer to proven methods.
- Deodorant or antiperspirant. Its main advantage is that it fights bacteria that live under the arms. It is noteworthy that deodorant does not relieve a person from sweat, but only eliminates unwanted odor. Antiperspirant is better than deodorant, because it regulates the state of sweat glands, which reduces sweating to 40%. But it is not recommended to get involved in the use of antiperspirants, since toxins and slags often come out with perspiration and body temperature also normalizes.
- Folk remedies. Sometimes the problem gets out of control, but you don’t want to resort to radical measures - to resort to medication, in which case traditional medicine comes to the rescue. Excessive sweat helps eliminate chamomile. Chamomile infusion normalizes the sweat glands when used regularly. The recipe is quite simple, includes: 5 spoons of dry chamomile, bought in a pharmacy, you need to fill with two liters of boiling water.Insure the broth should be one hour, then add to it two teaspoons of soda. It is necessary to wipe the armpits at least five times a day.
- Pasta Teymurova. To combat sweat - this is an excellent tool that helps significantly reduce sweating. Apply a thin layer of 2 times a day to clean skin of the armpits. Application period up to 14 days. Prior consultation with a doctor is required.
How often can you eat honey
Food wrap, ladies and gentlemen, 13 tricky ways to use wonderful material
How to become a werewolf
Origami from paper
How to create stunning dresses in fashion houses all over the world
Pig from a plastic bottle with your hands - photo how to make
Sights of the amazing city of Pilsen