How to cook trout in the oven - 11 step by step recipes
Trout is a useful and nutritious fish, a dish from which will be an excellent decoration of any holiday table. One of the most interesting and tasty cooking methods is roasting with the addition of spices and seasonings. The article will look at how to cook trout in the oven at home.
The article presents a lot of recipes for baking trout for every taste - from simple to complex, with vegetables under homemade sauce (based on mayonnaise and cheese or cream), in its own juice with a crispy crust, etc.
Before you start cooking, learn about the caloric content of the dish and read some simple and useful recommendations that will help bake trout tasty and nutritious.
Caloric value of baked trout
The calorie content of trout is 88 kilocalories per 100 grams, so it belongs to dietary products. Baked fish in its own juice with vegetables will not have a serious negative impact on the figure.The average calorie content of the baked dish is 100-140 kcal / 100 g.
Adding high-calorie foods is another matter. The increase in calories affects the use of sauce dressings (for example, on the basis of cheese and mayonnaise). In this case, the caloric content will grow to 180-220 kcal.
- Defrost the trout in a natural way, put it in the fridge, and then leave it on the kitchen table. It is not recommended to rush, resorting to the help of a microwave oven or using the "water bath" method.
- For getting juicy, fragrant and tender fish, preliminary marinating is recommended, and I already told you how to pickle trout in another article.
- In order for the fish to become covered with a firm ruddy crust, 5-7 minutes before the end of cooking, unfold the foil, cutting the roasting sleeve.
- A dressing based on sour cream and olive oil will make the steaks juicier and more tender.
- Whole fish cooks an average of 30-40 minutes. Keep the trout for more than 40-45 minutes is not recommended, as it is likely to overdry the delicacy.
- Trout, like baked pink salmon perfectly harmonizes with vegetables. You can bake with a tasty multi-layer "pillow" of potatoes, tomatoes and onions.
- For decoration is suitable combination of sprigs of parsley and dill.
How to clean and gut the trout?
For scaling, it is better to use a small knife with special notches. It is allowed to remove flakes both in height and against growth.
To begin the process of gutting, it is necessary to make a large incision, going from a few centimeters from the tail to the fins on the chest. You can use scissors or a sharp knife. Gently remove the insides. Slowly get rid of the films and blood clots, as they can spoil the taste and eliminate your efforts.
To remove the gill plates, make additional cuts (from the side and under the jaw). The head can not be cut off, it is enough to make one deep incision in the lower part.
The classic recipe for baking
- Trout (fillet portion) - 2 things,
- Lemon - 1 piece,
- Salt - 10 g,
- Olive oil - 10 g,
- A mixture of herbs - 5 g.
- Thoroughly wash portioned fish steaks. Dusted on both sides with paper towels.
- Roll in a plate with salt and a mixture of dry herbs (basil, rosemary).
- I water the trout with olive oil. Squirt lemon juice.I send it to the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- I take a baking dish, cover the bottom with foil and turn on the oven. I set the temperature to 180 degrees.
- I put a baking dish with pieces of trout, soaked in lemon juice and sprinkled with spices, in a preheated oven. Cooking time - 15 minutes. Then turn off the oven. Leave to "reach" 10-12 minutes.
I serve ready steaks with fresh vegetables, boiled potatoes and tartar sauce. Top decorated with finely chopped greens.
How to bake the whole trout in the oven to be juicy
- Carcase trout - 1 piece,
- A mixture of peppers - 1 tsp.
- Lemon - 1 thing,
- Butter - 50 grams,
- Salt - 1 small spoon,
- Parsley and dill - 1 pencil.
- I remove my head, fins and scales. Gently pull out the insides. Washed several times. I let the excess water drain. I'm drying.
- I rub the carcass with a mixture of peppers and salt. I water with lemon juice (I squeeze out from a half of a fruit).
- Inside I lay the finely crumbled greens. Leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Turn on the oven. I set the temperature to 180 degrees. The remaining half of the lemon cut into thin slices.
- I spread the sheet of foil.I spread the lemon slices (a few things). Put the pickled fish on top. Carefully make cuts. I put them in a slice of lemon and a small piece of butter.
- Wrap in foil. I put it in the oven. The optimal cooking time is 30-35 minutes. The recipe turns out to cook and juicy salmon or mackerel.
Helpful advice.To check readiness, use a knife.
Trout stewed in the oven in foil
Portioned recipe pieces
- Trout tenderloin 400 g
- Mustard - 2.5 tablespoons,
- Honey - 1 big spoon,
- Lemon juice - 2 tablespoons,
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon,
- Yogurt - 125 g,
- Sour cream - 3 large spoons,
- Salt, black pepper, chili pepper - to taste,
- Greens - 1 bunch dill.
Helpful advice.For 5 minutes before the readiness, unfold the foil, so that an appetizing ruddy crust forms on the surface of the fish.
- Trout steaks are thoroughly washed and dried.
- I rub with two different peppers and salt. Sprinkle with lemon juice, I spread on all sides with 2 tablespoons of mustard, pre-mixed with honey.
- I give the fish to soak in the mixture for 15-20 minutes. After a specified time, wrap the steaks in foil.
- Turn on the oven. Set the temperature to 170-180 degrees. I cook for 20-25 minutes.
- While preparing, I begin to prepare a delicious sauce refueling. Finely chop the dill, beat together with sour cream and yogurt in a blender. Add to the resulting mixture 1 large spoonful of lemon juice, put half a tablespoon of mustard. I pour black pepper and chilli to taste. Stir well.
I serve hot and crispy trout with homemade sauce. Boiled rice or fresh vegetable salad is suitable as a side dish.
Trout Whole with Vegetables
- Carcass fish - 500 g,
- Tomato - 1 piece,
- Bulb - 1 thing,
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 piece,
- Greenery (parsley and dill) - 2 branches,
- Lemon - 1 thing,
- A set of seasonings and spices - to taste.
- I clean the fish from scales. I remove the insides and gills. I wash several times. Dusted with towels.
- I rub the outside and inside with a mixture of salt and pepper (ground black). I pour the lemon juice obtained from half the fruit. Leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
- My vegetables. I cut the pepper into circles, the tomatoes into cubes of medium size, and the onion into half rings. Finely shiny in 1 branch of parsley and dill.I save the remaining greens to decorate the finished dish.
- Covered with a foil refractory baking dish. Spread on the bottom half a lemon, cut into thin circles. Put the fish on top. Through the incision on the belly I thrust the chopped vegetables. I add favorite spices to taste.
- I wrapped in foil. I heat the oven to 180 degrees. I set the form with trout and cook for 30 minutes.
Served by making a beautiful decoration of the twigs of green.
Rainbow trout in foil with orange
Rainbow trout is also called Kamchatka salmon and mykizha. In contrast to the brook, the rainbow has a longer body, a wide lane running along the sides. There are no red spots on the scales.
- Rainbow trout - 3 pieces of 250 g,
- Lemon is half the fruit,
- Orange - 1 thing,
- Provencal herbs (dried) - 1 tsp,
- Parsley - 1 bunch,
- Dill - 1 bunch,
- Ground pepper, salt, olive oil - to taste.
- Squeeze lemon juice into a deep plate. Add salt and a mixture of dry herbs. Pour olive oil. I mix.
- Engaged in the preparation of fish. I remove the insides, remove the scales. Carefully mine and I let it dry.
- I rub the carcass from all sides with a mixture of dried herbs, lemon juice and olive oil. I close the top plate. I clean the refrigerator for 60-90 minutes.
- Turn on the oven. Set the temperature to 200 degrees.
- My orange. I cut in half and divide into thin slices. I put in the abdomen of fish pieces of citrus fruit with fresh greens.
- Wrap in foil. I send in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Served with fresh vegetables and homemade mustard sauce.
River trout with dried fruits
- Trout carcass - 600 g,
- Bulb - 1 thing,
- Prunes - 300 g,
- Dried apricots - 300 g,
- Raisin - 50 g,
- Lemon - 1 piece,
- Olive oil - 50 ml,
- Salt, pepper - to taste,
- Parsley stems - for decoration.
- Several times washed dried fruits. After leaving it in warm water to soften for 15 minutes.
- Finely chop half the dried fruit. I shift in a plate.
- Preparing fish for baking. Removes unnecessary external and internal parts. I rinse, make a cut in the abdomen and rub with a mixture of salt and spices.
- I lay chopped dried fruits in the belly of river trout. I move to the pan, covered with foil. So that the fish "do not go away" in the abdomen area, I use toothpicks.
- Turn on the oven at 200 degrees. I send the dish to be baked for 30 minutes.
- While the trout is getting ready, I'll make a simple, but very tasty homemade refueling.
- Finely chopped onion fry in olive oil. Add the remaining half of the dried fruit (whole). Carcass, do not forget to stir.
Ready fish served with fried dried fruit and onions. I decorate with thin slices of a lemon and sprigs of greens.
Trout in the oven in the sleeve quickly and tasty
- Rainbow trout - 1 kg,
- Lemon - 1 thing,
- Butter - 2 large spoons,
- Sea salt - 1 small spoon,
- Black pepper - 6 g,
- Olive oil - 10 ml,
- Fresh parsley - 2 bunches.
- I remove the scales, fins, gills and insides. After the preparatory procedures are thoroughly washed in running water. I wipe with napkins or paper kitchen towel.
- In a small bowl mix sea salt and pepper. I prefer black ground. I thoroughly coat the fish inside and out.
- My lemon. I cut off 1/3 part and squeeze out the juice. Stir together with the oil (olive) and once again rub the trout. Leave to pickle 15 minutes.
- On the surface of the fish I make several cuts. I put crushed pieces of butter into the slots formed, several pieces of lemon with parsley.
- I put the workpiece in a sleeve for baking. Tie and put on a baking sheet.I send in the oven warmed to 90-100 degrees.
- I bake 40 minutes. If you want to get a ruddy crust, cut the sleeve for 5-7 minutes before the end of cooking trout.
I spread on a plate and decorate with greens.
Trout baked in the oven with cheese and mayonnaise
- Steaks trout - 5 pieces,
- Hard cheese - 150 g,
- Mayonnaise - 100 g,
- Sour cream - 150 g,
- Lemon - 1 piece,
- Vegetable oil - for frying fish (lubrication form),
- Salt, ground pepper - to taste,
- Greens - parsley and dill (2 sprigs).
Helpful advice.Optionally add your favorite spices and seasonings (for example, a mixture of dried herbs).
- I take 5 ready steaks of fish. Salt and pepper from different sides, sprinkle juice from half a lemon. Leave for 5-10 minutes.
- I mix mayonnaise and sour cream in a deep dish. I rub the cheese on a coarse grater. My greens are under running water. Finely shred on the kitchen board.
- I mix half grated cheese with mayonnaise and sour cream. The rest of the hard cheese mixed with chopped greens in a separate container.
- Fry steaks on a heated pan with vegetable oil. Enough 1.5-2 minutes on each side.
- Spread lightly browned trout in the form, pre-lubricated with vegetable oil. On each piece I put a sauce of cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream.
- I preheat the oven, setting the temperature value to 200 degrees. I send baked for 6-8 minutes.
- I take out the form, sprinkle top with a “cap” of greens and cheese.
- I put it in the oven again. Cook about 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
How to cook trout steaks in the oven with cream
River trout goes well with onions, tomatoes and cheese and is ideal if you do not know what to cook for dinner. Delicate cream sauce is a nice addition to the dish.
- River trout - 2-3 things,
- Fresh cream - 300 ml,
- Onions - 2-3 things,
- Tomatoes - 2 pieces,
- Cheese - 250 g,
- Salt, black ground pepper - to taste.
- Perform the necessary preparatory procedures with fish. I clean, remove excess parts, thoroughly wash in running water several times. I'm drying. Rubbed with salt and spices. Leave on the plate for a few minutes.
- I clean onions and finely chop. I rub cheese (semisolid) on a grater with small fraction. Thoroughly wash the tomatoes. Cut into thin rings.
- I move the fish into a baking dish, pour it with cream, spread a layer of thin tomato rings, put onions and sprinkle with cheese on top.
- I turn on the oven at 180 degrees and bake for 25-35 minutes.
What to cook from trout fillets in the oven?
Recipe with ginger, tomatoes and garlic
- The fillet is 800 g,
- Grated ginger - half a tablespoon,
- Onions - 1 small head,
- Garlic - 1 clove,
- Tomato - 1 thing,
- Soy sauce - 1 large spoon,
- Greenery (parsley, basil, green onions, dill) - 1 bunch,
- Lemon - 1 thing,
- Sunflower oil - to lubricate the pan,
- Salt, pepper - to taste.
Helpful advice.Do not use large amounts of salt, as there is soy sauce in the recipe.
- I also clean my vegetables. I cut garlic into thin particles. I cut onions into half rings of small thickness. Tomatoes crumb into cubes of small sizes. Shiny green. I rub lemon rind on a grater.
- I grease a baking sheet with sunflower oil and lay the fillet. Wash on top with soy sauce. Lightly sprinkle lemon juice. I pour salt and pepper.
- Spread on the baking sheet ginger, chopped garlic, grated lemon zest.I spread the half rings of onions and tomatoes. On top, add a mixture of finely chopped greens.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. I set up a baking sheet with fish. Sprinkle the fillets with olive oil before baking. Cooking time - 20 minutes.
Serve the dish with a light garnish (for example, fresh vegetables).
Recipe with potatoes and cheese
Very tasty and satisfying treat. The combination of baked potatoes with tender trout in cream will not leave guests indifferent.
- Trout steaks - 600 g,
- Potatoes - 700 g,
- Cheese - 200 g,
- Cream - 250 g,
- Garlic - 2 slices,
- Butter - half a tablespoon,
- Vegetable oil - 1 tsp,
- Salt, oregano, black pepper - to taste,
- Greens - for decoration.
- My potatoes, brush and cut into thin circles. Fillet I cut into portion slices.
- I rub cheese on a grater. I press garlic through a special press.
- Add a little vegetable oil to the baking dish. If desired, replace the olive oil.
- Thawed butter mixed with chopped garlic. Add salt, a little pepper.
- I spread a layer of potato slices.Smear potatoes with a mixture of butter and garlic. Then I spread the fish. I pour cheese over it.
- In the cream I add oregano, salt and pepper. Pouring the ingredients over the baking tray.
- I install in an oven heated to 190 degrees. Cooking time - no more than 30 minutes.
Bake the trout at home can be a variety of ways with the addition of various ingredients, spices and homemade sauces. Try interesting combinations of products, experiment with sauce dressings and find the most preferred recipe for salmon fish, which will certainly be loved by family and friends. Good luck!
How to congratulate a man on his birthday
Healthy lifestyle: how to find your way
Sights of the amazing city of Pilsen
Features of care for muscular type of aging
Named the most favorite TV shows of Russian TV viewers
How to organize a wedding abroad