How to cook stuffed potatoes in an oven
Potatoes - the most popular vegetable among the Slavs. It is difficult to imagine a festive or everyday dinner without this dish. Interesting is stuffed potatoes, which is suitable even for a banquet.
Various ingredients are used as fillings, for example: fish, meat, mushrooms or vegetables. In the article, I will consider the popular and the most successful recipes for preparing stuffed potatoes at home.
Nutritional value per dish per 100 grams:
- Calories: 109.5 kcal.
- Protein: 5.2 g.
- Fat: 4.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 11.5 g.
Preparation for cooking
Prepare potatoes for roasting in the oven in several ways:
- Cook in a uniform to the full. Then cut in half and using a spoon make grooves, which add the filling.
- Potatoes in the uniform are adjusted to semi-ready.
- Bake raw. In this case, the tubers are washed, cut in half and molded into boats.
- And the easiest option. For the preparation use a special device.With it, make the same hole, where the stuffing is placed. This potato looks most attractive.
Stuffed Potato - A Classic Recipe
A classic recipe is potatoes stuffed with meat.
- 5 large potatoes;
- 300 g chicken fillet;
- one onion;
- 2 tbsp. l. butter;
- 75-100 g of herbs;
- 40-50 grams of hard cheese.
Cooking time: 1 hour.
- Wash and dry the potatoes.
- Dry tubers cut in half. Spread each half with butter.
- Chicken fillet cut into small cubes. Then add the finely chopped greens to the meat and mix thoroughly.
- Hard cheese cut into thin slices, and fill the potatoes with prepared ground meat. Cheese strips in the form of a grid, lay on top.
- Cover the baking tray with parchment. Then put the halves on it.
- Bake for about 40-50 minutes at 180 degrees.
The most delicious potatoes with minced meat in the oven
Prepare the dish easily and quickly, especially if the kitchen has a tool for forming holes in the tubers.
- 20 potatoes;
- 300-400 grams of minced meat;
- One egg;
- 200g of cream;
- One onion;
- 70 g butter;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil;
- 50 ml of water;
- Salt pepper to taste.
- Tubers of the same size and shape are washed with water and peeled. Cut the middle.
- Grease the pan with vegetable oil and lay the potatoes on it with holes up.
- We start preparing the filling. Minced meat is suitable for pork, beef, chicken or mixed. Put meat in a bowl, add egg salt, pepper and spices as desired. Peel the onion and cut into small cubes.
- Add it both raw and fried until golden. Mix everything thoroughly and fill the potatoes.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter and add the cream. Heat the mixture slightly and mix. Do not bring to a boil!
- In a baking tray with potatoes, add water and warm cream-butter mixture. Dish send for 40-50 minutes oven. Bake at a temperature of 180-190 degrees.
Serve to a table with sour cream and finely chopped greens.
Stuffed Potatoes With Mushrooms
Another original recipe with which the hostess will surprise households and friends.
- 1 kg of potatoes;
- 400 g of any mushrooms;
- 150 ml of cream;
- 2.5 tsp salt;
- 1 hourspoon of black pepper;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil.
- Wash the potatoes with water, put in a saucepan, cover with cold water, add salt and put on the fire. Cook until fully cooked.
- While the tubers are boiling, cook the stuffing. Mushrooms clean, wash, cut into small cubes.
- Fry mushrooms until half cooked in vegetable oil. Then add the cream and salt. Bring to full readiness. Some housewives cook without adding cream.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and cut them in half. From the side of the cut with a spoon, make a recess. Smear a baking sheet with vegetable oil, lay out salted and peppered potatoes.
- Put the filling in the cut holes. Heat the oven to 200-220 degrees. Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
On request, potatoes can be put a little grated cheese and cook until an appetizing crust.
Stuffed potatoes with vegetables
This cooking method is the longest. It is popular with women who are afraid to gain extra pounds.
- 10 potatoes;
- One carrot;
- 1 PC. - a tomato;
- A little nutmeg (on the tip of the knife);
- 2 tbsp. spoons of sunflower oil;
- 100 g butter;
- A bunch of fresh dill;
- Salt to taste.
- Wash tubers and boil in uniform.
- While the potatoes are being cooked, prepare the remaining vegetables. They need to be washed and dried.
- With the boiled tubers, cut the tops, and with the help of a spoon make grooves. Put the contents in a separate cup and mash.
- Vegetables cut into small cubes of the same size.
- Grind vegetables and fry in a frying pan for about 5 minutes. Add the mashed potatoes, salt, spices and nutmeg. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Put the butter in the middle of the potato first and then the filling.
- Put the potatoes on a greased baking sheet and send to bake in an oven preheated to 180-190 degrees for 20 minutes. When ready, top each potato with butter.
Before serving, sprinkle with chopped dill.
So that the dish in the oven was tasty, pay attention to the following nuances.
- Tubers must be of the same grade and the same size.
- When choosing a variety, pay attention to species with an average starch content.During baking, they will not fall apart.
- Do not take too small tubers.
- To make a neat groove in a potato, use a teaspoon or ice cream special.
- While serving, think about its complement. If mincemeat or fish were used as a filling, by the way you will have a vegetable salad. If the filling of vegetables, take the fish or chops. The sauce is welcome.
- Serve hot or warm.
Cooking stuffed potatoes is quick and easy. Various options for the filling will be appreciated by even the most demanding gourmets. It is important to remember that any business must be approached creatively and with love, then everything will work out.
How can you get rid of a strong accent
How to choose a good dryer for shoes
Victoria Beckham accused of promoting anorexia
How to determine natural amber
How to decorate a group in a kindergarten by the New Year