How to cook a cherry?
Cherries are suitable for preparing a variety of blanks, desserts and drinks. For example, from it you can make jam, compote, wine or jelly. How to cook them at home, you will learn further.
Cherry jam for the winter is tasty and fragrant. With it you can cook dumplings, cupcake, pies or pie. The ingredients for making jam are:
- cherry - 1 kg;
- water - 250 ml;
- sugar - 1.2 kg.
- Sort and wash the cherries, and then pull the bones out of it.
- Put the berries in an enamel pan and cover with sugar.
- After 3 hours, add water to the cherry and put it to boil on medium heat, it is necessary that all the sugar dissolved.
- After 5-6 hours, put the jam back on boil and so on 2 more times, then pour it into sterile jars and roll it up.
If you wish to make a cherry jam, then use the same recipe, but pre-wipe the berries through a sieve and boil them until thick. The resulting jam can, like the jam, be used for baking.Other recipes you will find in the article - What to cook from puff pastry.
Cherry can be used to make jelly. It turns out extremely tasty. To make it, you need the following ingredients:
- sugar - 130 g;
- cherry - 180 g;
- gelatin - 2 tbsp. l .;
- water - 750 g
- Cherry wash, sort, remove the bones and squeeze juice from it.
- Gelatin dissolve in boiled water and leave for 30 minutes.
- Squeeze out the cherry mass with sugar, cover with hot water and bring to the boil: you need to get a syrup and strain it.
- Add to the syrup swollen gelatin and cherry juice.
- Strain the resulting mass again, pour into molds and cool.
Cherry table wine
To make a strong table wine made from cherries you need the following ingredients:
- sugar - 5 kg;
- cherry - 5 kg.
- Rinse the berries and remove the bones.
- Take a glass jar and put a layer of sugar in there, then cherries, and do this until the ingredients run out.
- Close the jar with a cotton cloth and leave to wander in the sun for 7 days, and then remove it for a week in a dark place.
- Strain the finished wine and pour into small bottles.
From fresh cherry it turns out amazing compote, rich in vitamins. To prepare the compote, you must take the following ingredients:
- sugar - 300 g;
- cherry - 300 g;
- water - 2.6 l.
- Wash the berries and pour boiling water over it.
- Bring water to the boil.
- Throw cherries and sugar into the water, and then mix everything and cook over medium heat for about 25-30 minutes.
On the basis of cherries, a good liqueur is also obtained. It is easy to cook at home.
Interesting ideas chic makeup for the New Year
110 series. Habitat - Life or purse
Features of the procedure of electrocoagulation
Khinkali - a gorgeous dish for real men
Cheat sheet for girls: choose the perfect bra and swimsuit on the figure
Michelle and Barack Obama became producers of Netflix
Your hair is constantly confused. Take action