How to clean the hood in the kitchen from fat
Hood - an integral element of the kitchen interior and an indispensable assistant to the chef. Professional cooks and housewives who spend a lot of time in the kitchen, it is well known how to clean the hood from fat at home. It is not surprising, because when cooking it receives no less blow than the stove.
Some cooks neglect the preventive cleaning of this kitchen element, but this is wrong. The extract brings unpleasant odors, smoke and fumes, which are the eternal companions of culinary practice.
If the filter is clogged with a thick layer of sticky grease, the system becomes useless. Yes, and get rid of the frozen fat is much more difficult, so it is not recommended to postpone cleaning the hood until later, and carry out the procedure at least once a month.
Thanks to the efforts of people working in the chemical industry, we have an extensive range of detergents and cleaning products that can easily cope with any contamination.You go, buy, use - everything is simple.
But it was not always so. Previously, the choice of household chemicals was limited. To put in order the stove, oven or hood, the hostess used the improvised means. For many years of practice, a list of folk remedies that are not inferior to household chemicals. Let's talk about the popular ways of fighting pollution on the hood, consider the substances and home remedies that best deal with the task of removing stains, dust and grease stains. However, first we will focus on safety.
Any work requires the right approach. Even the preparation of vegetables for further heat treatment is potentially dangerous, because an infection can get into the wound left by a dirty knife. What to say about cleaning an electrical device using aggressive substances. In order to avoid trouble, I advise you to listen to the recommendations.
- Before the procedure, be sure to disconnect the hood from the mains to avoid electric shock.
- Before disassembling the device, carefully read the instructions for use.
- Many products include concentrated acids or alkalis. Use rubber gloves to protect your hands from chemical burns. Exercise extreme caution when using chemicals that are focused on sewage cleaning.
- Clean the kitchen hood with long sleeves and glasses. This will prevent aggressive substances from getting on the skin and eyes.
- Do work in a well-ventilated area, isolated from adjacent rooms. Be sure to restrict the access of animals and children to the kitchen at the time of the operation.
This set of rules and recommendations is as simple as possible. Do not neglect the advice, sometimes even a minor mistake becomes a cause of a serious problem.
Cleaning the kitchen hood is preceded by a preparatory stage involving the disconnection of the device from the network, study instructions and disassembly. If the device is de-energized, and the manual is carefully read, proceed.
- Remove the cover that is located above the stove. Unclip the fasteners and pull the protective element out of the slots.
- Remove the filter, remove the connecting hood and vent pipe, remove the air filter element.
- Carefully inspect the enclosure and determine the degree of contamination.
To wash the pipe, grease filter and grill any of the tools, which will be discussed below. Only not every air filter is cleaned. Look for relevant information in the manual.
Effective folk ways of cleaning the grill from fat
There are many methods of cleaning, and not all provide for the use of expensive chemistry. Some improvised means are much more accessible and cope well with the fat on the elements of the hood.
- . It will require a capacious capacity. Put the dishes on the stove, pour water and turn on the fire. As the liquid heats up, add soda and stir constantly to dissolve. As soon as the mixture boils, send a mesh to the container with the filter and boil for half an hour. During this time, even the eaten fat easily move away.
- Laundry soap. To eliminate greasy deposits add some grated soap to a container with hot water. Soak parts of the hood in the solution for an hour, then remove and remove excess fat with a scraper or a hard sponge.
- Vinegar. Dilute table vinegar is not necessary. Apply the product on the grid and leave for 30 minutes to dissolve the dirt.Next, remove the remaining fat with a sponge and rinse under running water.
- Lemon acid. With a solution of citric acid, treat the contaminated surface and leave until the fat has dissolved. Then go with a wet sponge and rinse. If the first attempt does not provide the proper result, repeat the manipulation.
The funds listed are available in the arsenal of each hostess. They are available, effective and widely used for cleaning not only kitchen hoods, but also for bringing into the divine form dishes, plates, microwave ovens and other household appliances.
How to use purchase chemistry to clean the hood
The stores sell means that provide a quick result and are absolutely safe for all types of kitchen surfaces. Consider the popular household chemicals, which are most often used by housewives to wash the hood. They are “Sanita”, “Cinderella”, “Efsto”, “Sunergetik” and “Silith Beng”.
The listed tools are as easy to use as possible. They are applied to the contaminated surface, left for a few minutes, doused with boiling water and washed with cold water. This is enough to remove old fat and soot.When using household chemicals, it is imperative to wear gloves and masks, as the composition of the means includes acids and aggressive substances.
Video comparison of household chemicals
If the listed chemicals are not at hand, a solution for cleaning the pipes, “Whiteness” or ordinary dishwashing liquid will help in solving the problem. Even the traditional soda-based scouring powder will fit.
How to wash the motor hoods
If the kitchen hood is used regularly and is not provided with proper care, the grease, together with dust particles, is deposited on the internal components, and the engine is no exception. The cleaning of this site is best instructed to a specialist. It will properly shut off the engine and flush using a special solution.
If you decide to pay attention to the “heart” of the kitchen hood yourself, limit yourself to mechanically removing the fat layer and then processing the available fragments with an alcohol solution. It's enough.
After cleaning the internal elements, pay special attention to the outer casing, because the cleanliness of the part affects the tidiness of the kitchen. The insidiousness of this part is that dust sits on top of the fat, providing a cementing effect.
Iron scrapers and abrasive cleaners for cleaning the case are not suitable because they leave scratches on the glossy finish. Inappropriate and liquid means, because the likelihood of a mixture in the eye is high. How to be?
Take dishwashing detergent, apply to a damp sponge and rub the surface. After half an hour, wipe the case with a damp cloth. To remove the remaining grease points, use a rubber scraper used by drivers to clean car windows.
It is not recommended to use a gas stove as a heater or simply leave it with lighted burners, even briefly. Under the influence of high temperature, the fat dries, it is more firmly fixed and forms carbon, which is more difficult to remove.
Timely cleaning is a guarantee of normal operation, long life and an attractive appearance of kitchen appliances and the kitchen itself. As for the hood, the main task of caring for it is to prevent the formation of persistent dirt on the body and inside. Timely launder fumes and grease.
How to use burgundy color in the interior
How to get rid of the second chin - exercises and tips
RECIPE OF THE PRESENT PLAIN
We roll up birch sap
Church holiday May 22
Ashton Kutcher knocked down a teenager, and he was glad to have a selfie with a star
Delicious and unusual dishes from gooseberry