How to choose the toilet correctly - expert advice
The toilet is an important element in the house, so it is recommended to choose it responsibly and carefully. How to choose a toilet without sprays correctly, so as not to regret later, I'll tell you in the article.
What is a toilet? This product, which is characterized by ease of use, ease of cleaning, economy and beautiful appearance.
Sell plumbing stores and sites. I prefer the first option, as it allows you to carefully inspect before buying. The store is more expensive, but it's not worth saving.
Let's pretend you are in a plumbing store. You are interested in what to look for when choosing a toilet bowl. About this and I will tell.
- Decide on a model. Be sure to sit down on the toilet to see if the width, height, and other parameters match the requirements and biological characteristics.
- Bowl Shape. The element on which the discharge hygiene depends.The bowl may be dish-shaped, visor or funnel. To make it easier to decide, consider all the options.
- Cup tray. People who lived in the union, saw such a toilet. Inside the horizontal shelf is provided. Thanks to the element, the product does not splash. At this point, the bowl ends. The toilet needs constant cleaning, and the accumulation of oxen leads to the appearance of rusty streaks, which is not easy to deal with.
- Visor. Universal and comfortable bowl. Such a toilet does not need to be cleaned after each use. It does not splash when flushing. Due to the shape of the bowl visor type, the number of odors is reduced. This is important, especially if you intend to install next to the bathroom.
- Funnel bowl. It is characterized by efficiency and hygiene. The toilet bowl with such a bowl is rarely cleaned. The only drawback - a large number of sprays.
- . During the selection, pay attention to the tank and the drainage mechanism. The ease of use and the service life depend on these elements.
- Material. No less important is the material from which the toilet is made. Recommend buying a product from porcelain or faience.These materials are resistant to wear and durable.
- Cover fastening. Must be durable and metallic. Otherwise, the lid will loosen over time.
- . Manufacturers offer toilet bowls of various colors. Which option to give preference, you decide. The main thing is quality coverage.
A variety of toilet bowls, which differ from each other in design and technical characteristics, does not allow people to quickly choose. When a person enters the plumbing salon, he is lost and makes the wrong choice.
To minimize the likelihood of a problem, I recommend to buy plumbing in specialized stores and give preference to models of reliable manufacturers.
Choosing a toilet to wash well
The housing has a toilet room, the main element of which is considered to be a toilet. Everyone has their own criteria for choosing a device. Some are guided by price, while for others the aesthetic component is important.
Some are first identified with the price, and then in the chosen price range, they search for a suitable model that fits into the interior and meets the requirements.
- Toilet bowl height. An important feature.The parameter determines how comfortable it is to sit on it. Ensure that the height is optimal, you can experimentally. In the store sit on the toilet.
- Bowl Shape. There are three types of bowls, each of which has pros and cons. We talked about them earlier and it is pointless to repeat.
- Kind of model. Produce compacts, monoblocks and models with divided bowls and drain tanks. The compact, as well as monoblock, is characterized by small dimensions. Separate products are considered the most convenient. They save space and minimize noise levels. If you want to buy a well flushing toilet, look at the split models.
- Drain mechanism. Previously, manufacturers have completed products with a lever. Today, this element has given way to a button that has made using the toilet comfortable.
- Models with two keys. Pressing one key empties the drain tank halfway. If a thorough drain is needed, the second button is pressed. The benefit is obvious. The water quality in the country is extremely low. Therefore, to purchase a toilet with a high-quality drainage system is not recommended. Otherwise, you will have to periodically restore the mechanism.
- Material. Manufacturers make bowls and tanks of various materials.Among them, porcelain, cast iron, plastic, wood and gilding. There are many options, but pottery is more practical and safer for health.
- Company manufacturer. I advise you to immediately determine the brand and then explore the range. So cut off many inappropriate options. The highest quality are the toilets made in Germany, France or Italy. Czech, Slovenian, Polish and domestic companies are not far behind.
Guided by the recommendations, get a great product that will wash well, with a beautiful appearance.
Tips for choosing a suspended toilet
Suspended toilets are gaining popularity. And no wonder, because they offer functionality and originality. In addition, such a product fits into the design of the room, which is important.
Suspended plumbing provides comfort, if properly selected. As the goods are relatively new on the market, people know little about it and the right choice is good luck.
If you want to buy a wall-mounted toilet, read the article. In it, I'll tell you what to look for when buying a plumbing fixture.
- Pay attention to the design and shape.Rectangular, convex, round and oval models are on sale. Look at the color scheme. I think the purchase will be successful if you choose a fashionable color.
- Be sure to measure the product, otherwise buy a too small version or model for which there is not enough space in the bathroom.
- At first glance, a hanging toilet seems tiny. As practice shows, it does not help to save space. Usually, the installation of the drain tank is carried out in a niche or behind a false wall.
- An important criterion of choice is material. The list of popular materials is represented by cast iron, plastic and glass. But, these materials can not be compared with ceramics.
- The ceramic product can be made of porcelain or porcelain. These materials are characterized by strength and durability. Porcelain ware is washed better than a faience counterpart.
- Reliability and durability depends on the design. For this reason, make sure that the product is of high quality, having read the certificate.
- The best is plumbing Italian and German manufacturers. But, if there is no possibility to make a purchase, pay attention to the combined version.Some companies offer a frame with a tank and a drain system made by Germans or Italians. As for the toilet itself, it is made in Russia.
- Pay special attention to the drain system, which is horizontal, angular or vertical. During the selection, be guided by the type of communications that are laid in the house.
- Tanks are made of two types. The first set on the bearing wall, while others are suitable for installation on all types of surfaces.
Tips are advisory in nature. Regarding the shape, color and price, here are guided by tastes and preferences.
In conclusion, I will add that toilets appeared in Russia at the beginning of the last century, but they became widespread only a few decades later. Now it is impossible to imagine human life without plumbing.
How to clean the toilet from rust
Suspended containers with tablets or gel are on sale. These means interfere with pollution of bathroom equipment and aromatize a toilet room. If you clean the toilet daily with brushes or brushes with detergents, it will prevent the appearance of rusty stains and heavy dirt. As a result, the product will preserve the aesthetic appearance longer.
To prevent clogging, wash the sewer system with hot water several times a month. I do not advise you to pour boiling water into the plumbing, as the material from which it is made may fade or crack.
Do not recommend pouring into the toilet caustic liquids and solvents. They will not harm the surface, but, once in a sewer, which is unstable to aggressive environment, will damage.
If rust appears on the toilet, a solution prepared from water and vinegar will help to remove them. As for non-strong contaminants, soda helps fight them.
If the plumbing is dirty, I recommend washing it with special products with hydrochloric acid. It is forbidden to wash the sinks and baths with these products, as the acid causes damage to the enamels and the metal base.
To clean the sewage system, use hot water and a special “Mole” type tool. If the blockage is of a mechanical origin, a cable will come to the rescue. In extreme cases, you have to disassemble the connection.
I advised how to choose a toilet. Whether to listen to the recommendations, see for yourself. It remains for me to wish good luck and say goodbye.
How to get rid of oily hair
DIY Distortion Guitar Pedal
How to make a solar water heater
Drinking coffee: good or bad
How to decorate the office for the New Year
Top 10 most famous top models in the world