How to choose a good dryer for shoes?
The autumn-winter period is always accompanied by an increased amount of precipitation, slush and constant water under our feet, which still strives to soak our feet. It is not surprising that in such a period there is an urgent need for such a device as an electric shoe dryer - a fairly inexpensive and convenient device.
Drenched shoes, if you, of course, care about its safety, it is better to dry as soon as possible, which is not so easy, if it is, for example, winter boots or boots. Near the battery or heater is not the best option, as you can easily spoil the look of shoes.
In that case, how to choose a good electric shoe dryer? Of course, before you buy, you need to understand what shops offer us, and only after that you can conclude which option is best for you. For a start, let's figure out what is so useful these small devices?
- Firstly, they quickly and efficiently cope with the drying of shoes.
- Secondly, it is an indispensable device in large families that care about their health.
- Thirdly, electric dryers do not in any way spoil the shoes, because they affect it only from the inside.
Plus, there are species that, in addition to drying shoes, also destroy bacteria and fungus that can form inside in wet weather.
What are the?
If you look at the assortment in stores, you can select several main types, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Electric frame. Perhaps the most common and primitive option, which, nevertheless, is very popular among consumers. Represents two heating elements which are connected among themselves by a cord. The device operates from the mains, for which it is equipped with a plug for the outlet. The frame itself can be made of both ordinary metal tubes, and made in the form of figures in a flame-retardant plastic case. Each heating element is inserted into the boot and then plugged into an outlet. Plus, such a variety - their relatively low cost,economical energy absorption and ease of use. Perhaps the only drawback is a rather long drying period - about 10 hours.
- Ultraviolet. Externally, they can be similar to conventional electrical frames, with the difference that here drying is carried out through the work of ultraviolet light bulbs. If such a dryer works in your shoes all night, then it can also be called antifungal, because ultraviolet destroys fungus and other bacteria. There are even special bactericidal varieties that can disinfect shoes to the maximum. They are usually sold in pharmacies and prescribed by a doctor.
- Air dryers. Another quite popular and convenient form, which is even more convenient to use than the same electrical frames. Usually they have quite a simple design: two tubes, from which hot air is released, the temperature of which fluctuates in the region of 60 ° -70 °. The tubes are placed on a vertical stand, which can be mounted on the floor or mounted to a wall. The shoes are hung on hot pipes, where it is constantly blown by warm air, due to which the whole process occurs fairly quickly.What is convenient - on such dryers, in addition to everything, you can dry caps, gloves and scarves, in addition, the pipes can be more than two or even four, which involves the simultaneous drying of several sets of shoes at once.
What you need to pay attention to?
What else needs to be considered when choosing such devices? What nuances can make your purchase even more pleasant and durable? First, inspect the appearance of the device - all its elements should be free of dents, scratches or any other defects.
Pay attention to the cable - it is more convenient when it is long and not very thin, otherwise it runs the risk of constantly getting tangled and broken. It is also important to take into account the core material of the dryer - ideally, it should be ceramics, as it heats up faster, does not melt and does not cause any harm to shoes.
If you decide to purchase an air dryer, then be sure to check the blowing power, and also inspect the surface for holes - the more of them, the device itself will less overheat and quickly cope with its main task. Another important characteristic is the heating temperature, usually it is indicated directly on the package.
So, the maximum temperature should not exceed 70 °, if it is higher, then the risk of being spoiled. The minimum threshold is 60 °, if it is lower, the dryer will take too long to cope with wet shoes. Heating time is about 10-20 minutes. And one more thing - if you know that you often have to dry shoes outside the house, for example, in a hike or somewhere in nature, it is better to buy one that can run on batteries.
Here, in principle, and all the wisdom of choice! With this knowledge, you can easily choose a device that fully meets your needs. In addition, there are even those craftsmen who make shoe dryers with their own hands! Who knows, maybe you will be able to cope with such an interesting thing, on this occasion you can find special workshops on the Internet.
How to create stunning dresses in fashion houses all over the world
Drawing for children 2-3 years old
Weather in St. Petersburg at the beginning and end of September 2016 - weather forecast. Which is usually September in St. Petersburg
An elderly couple turned their home into a beautiful structure
And do you need a pillow for your child?