Easiest Cookies Ever | Easy 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Gluten-Free Hershey's Kisses
Plain milk chocolate Hershey's kisses are considered gluten-free to , or ppm, according to Hershey's. (Learn more about what "parts per million" and other ways of measuring trace gluten really mean to you here: )
The "safe" Hershey's kisses include:
- Traditional silver-wrapped Hershey's kisses
- Hugs candy (all varieties)
- Plain milk chocolate kisses wrapped in colored foil that are sold for holidays such as Valentine's Day, Halloween and Christmas, and
- Plain milk chocolate Hershey's kisses sold in plastic candy canes at holiday time.
In addition, many of the flavored Hershey's chocolate kisses are considered to be gluten-free to the same 20 parts per million of gluten level. These include:
- Kisses filled with caramel
- Kisses filled with vanilla creme
- Kisses filled with cherry cordial creme
- Mint dark chocolate truffle-flavored Kisses
- Pumpkin spice-flavored Kisses
- Carrot cake-flavored Kisses
- Special Dark "mildly sweet" Kisses (note that Hershey's Special Dark candy bars are NOT considered gluten-free)
- Kisses Deluxe large-sized candies with hazelnuts and crispy rice
Kisses with Gluten
None of the other Hershey's kisses products are gluten-free, according to Hershey's gluten-free list. The non-gluten-free Hershey's kisses include:
- Milk chocolate kisses with almonds
- AirDelight kisses
- Candy cane-flavoredkisses (again, the plain milk chocolate Hershey's kisses sold in plastic candy canes are considered gluten-free)
- Holiday Kisses Mint Truffles wrapped in dark chocolate
- Cookies 'N Creme Kisses
- Cupcake Kisses
- Dark Chocolate with Chocolate Truffle Kisses
Know Exactly What You're Eating
Yes, this can beveryconfusing.
Note that it's easy to mix up filled Kisses (which are considered gluten-free) with AirDelight Kisses (which are not considered gluten-free). The products' wrappers are very similar. It's also easy to mix up Hershey's Special Dark Kisses (which are considered gluten-free) with Hershey's Special Dark candy bars (which are not considered gluten-free).
Know for certain what you've got before you take a bite!
Finally, the jumbo Hershey's kiss products—the 7 oz., 5 oz. and 1.45 oz. kisses—are not considered gluten-free, according to the company.
A Word from Verywell
If you like Hershey's kisses, make sure to purchase only the varieties listed above as appearing on Hershey's gluten-free list. Those varieties are safe on the while all other varieties are not.
Video: Orits Sweet Treats, Gluten Free: Red Velvet, Kiss-Me-Not Cupcakes
Is Stomach-Reduction Surgery Recommended for Diabetics
How to Perform an Enema at Home
How to Control a Narcissist
Creamy Shrimp Rolls
6 Stay-Slim Tips from Alison Sweeney
How to Update Old Light Fixtures
21 Stylish Flannel Outfit Ideas for Fall
Wembley stadium close to sale to a US billionaire for 600 million
Wearable Health Trackers: Do They Work
People Are Loving This Bride Who Made Her Veteran Uncle Her Something Blue
Chinas president orders military to prepare for South China Sea war