Binging with Babish: Seinfeld Special Volume I
Elaine's Cinnamon Rolls
1 tbsp. active dry yeast
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 c. granulated sugar
2 tbsp. granulated sugar
4 tbsp. unsalted butter
1/4 c. packed brown sugar
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
Sewing thread or unflavored dental floss
4 tsp. orange juice
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yeast, salt, 1 1⁄2 cups of the flour and 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar.
- In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat the milk and 2 Tbsp of the butter over low heat, until the butter has melted and mixture is very warm but not boiling.
- Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture; add the egg. With an electric mixer on low, beat until the flour mixture is moistened. Increase the speed to medium, and beat for 3 minutes. Reduce the speed to low and gradually add 1 3/4 cups of the remaining flour, mixing to form a sticky dough.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the remaining flour onto the work surface. Turn out the dough and knead it, adding more flour as necessary to create a smooth, pliable dough that is no longer sticky, about 5 minutes.
- Return dough to same mixing bowl (you don't have to clean it); cover with plastic wrap and a dishtowel. Set the bowl in a warm place and let the dough rise until it doubles in size, about 45 minutes. Punch down the dough and return it to the bowl. Cover and let rest 10 minutes more.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon and remaining 2 Tbsp granulated sugar.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12 x 8-in. rectangle. Spread with the remaining 2 Tbsp butter and sprinkle with the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Starting from the long side, roll the dough into a log, pinching the seam to seal. Slide a length of thread or floss under the log of dough about 1 in. from the end; bring the ends of the thread up. Holding the thread taut, cross the strands to cinch off the piece of dough. Repeat 10 times to cut 12 1-in.-thick rolls. Place the rolls cut-side up on a parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing them 3/4 in. apart. Cover with a towel and let rise until they double in size, 40 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake until the rolls are lightly browned, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the confectioners' sugar and orange juice until smooth. Spread the icing onto the warm rolls.
Video: 肉桂卷 Cinnamon roll
How to Archive Talk or Discussion Page Messages on wikiHow
9 Ballsy Moves That Impress Men
Jennifer Fisher: New York Style is the Ability to Reinvent Yourself Daily if You Feel LikeIt’
10 Things Your Eyes Say About You
Best streaming devices you can buy
Nike x Undercover Gyakusou Clothing: SS13 Collection
The History of The Little Black Dress
60 Bob Marley Tattoos For Men – Jamaican Design Ideas
How to Live up to Your Full Potential and Succeed in Life
How Going Vegan Cleared My Skin and Gave Me Energy, by Lucy Watson
Product Testing: 5 Pink Blushes Perfect For Any SkinTone
Date: 13.12.2018, 00:08 / Views: 52532