Curd Easter from Regina Burd and Sergey Zhukov
- Preparation time:20 minutes
- Cooking time:40 minutes
- Flow temperature:Chilled Dish
- Processing Type:Cooling
For the family of Regina Burd and Sergey Zhukov, Easter is a special holiday, for which they prepare very carefully. This time the star couple shares their signature recipe for making curd Easter, which your family and friends will surely like.
1. Mix butter and boiled condensed milk with a mixer until fluffy.
2. Slowly add cottage cheese and sour cream in parts.
3. Finely chop the dried apricots, chop the nuts (large), add to the curd mass.
4. Put a few nuts and chopped dried apricots into a transparent glass on the bottom so as to cover the whole bottom. Using a pastry bag, lay out the curd mass, filling the glass by 2/3.
5. Top with dried apricots and large pieces of nuts. With the help of kornetik apply mesh from boiled condensed milk.
6. Store in the refrigerator until serving.
How to find out if rubella is sick
It became known who will record the soundtrack to the new part of the bondiana
How to make stretch ceilings in the kitchen
Dream Vacation: Eastern Europe in May
Pea puree: all the vitamins in one plate
Russian Jolie went from husband to another
Holiday romance: is it necessary
Making a cover for a cloth book