Crafts for the New Year 2019 do it yourself
The kids are looking forward to the New Year holidays and are preparing for them, creating crafts from paper, plasticine, cones and other materials. This fun activity is fun. Adults also create their own decorations themselves to transform the interior and fill the house with a sense of celebration for the New Year 2019. In the article I will share tips on creating New Year's crafts that will decorate the school, kindergarten, house and please loved ones if you give such a thing.
The tradition to celebrate the New Year on the Chinese calendar was liked by the inhabitants of Russia, because the symbol of the year is the familiar animal with a pronounced character. It's nice to realize that the whole year will be accompanied by a dear friend, for 2019 - it's Earth Yellow Pig or Boar. It is also interesting that the color of the symbol also changes, the previous cycle was red, aggressive, and now it is a time of calm, yellow and green dominate.
Open books of fairy tales about animals and read about three asking or the Brothers Grimm about a quick-witted pig.There is a beautiful fairy tale by Hans Christian Andersen about a piggy bank, and if you like oriental fairy tales, you will find many interesting stories in Georgian, Abkhaz and Serbian collections. A clever, a bit lazy, but such an enterprising pig is not in vain considered to be the most intelligent animal. Even horses and dogs can not match the wild boar, so in 2019 everything will be dominated by reason.
After reading the fairy tales, start creating beautiful crafts, among which the piglet is the main place. There are a lot of materials for handicrafts, they do not even have to buy anything:
- Old floppy disks.
- Counting sticks.
- Beads, bugles, sequins.
- Plastic bottles.
Purchase will have only crepe paper, glue and paint.
Step-by-step instructions of children's crafts to school and kindergarten
Children like to create beautiful and bright crafts, but for a young child it is problematic to pick up a feasible task. I will share step-by-step instructions on how to create Christmas crafts at home, which will help in creating a festive atmosphere and allow the child with the support of parents to show their creative abilities.
Herringbone cotton pads
A list of Christmas decorations and figures on the New Year theme is headed by a Christmas tree. For the manufacture of snow-white beauty will require cotton pads, colorful beads, cardboard, braid and some glue.
- The most difficult is the preparatory stage: the connection of cotton wheels playing the role of snow-covered needles. Take the disk, fold it in half, then again in half and fasten it with a stapler. Do the same with other drives.
- Assemble the frame. Cut a large circle out of a piece of cardboard. Decide in advance on the size of the figure, because the radius of the cardboard blank determines the height of the finished product.
- Determine the center of the circle and mark with a point. Take the ruler, draw a line from the center of the circle to the edge and make a cut. Form a cone from the blank, fix the edges with glue.
- When the base of the Christmas tree dries, trim the bottom and glue the ribbon at the very bottom.
- Start fixing the Christmas tree needles from cotton pads: glue to the base with a bend. Row after row, dress the beauty to the top.
- To decorate the Christmas tree, use bright beads. Glue on cotton needles in any order or in the form of a pattern imitating decoration. It only remains to decorate the tree with tinsel.
Optical disc suspension
Surely in every house there are CDs that are suitable for creating holiday crafts. The decoupage technique will turn them into a wonderful pendant that will serve as a Christmas-tree toy or decoration on the wall. To make such a thing, you need a disk, glue, varnish, a napkin with a pattern, a ribbon and tinsel.
- Take a napkin and gently separate the layer with a festive pattern.
- Cover the surface of the disc with a thin layer of glue and glue a napkin.
- Using scissors, cut the edges of the napkin that extend beyond the contour of the disk.
- After the glue dries, coat the product with varnish and decorate it with a tinsel around the contour.
- Tie a beautiful ribbon bow and attach a loop.
In many countries, bells are used for decoration: they buy in specialized stores or make their own. The instructions will help to create such a masterpiece at home. You will need tape, twine, glue and plastic bag.
- Take two plastic bottles and wrap the necks with tape so that you get a flat working surface.
- Put plastic bags on the bottles, spread them with glue and wrap them with string.
- After the glue dries, carefully remove the bottles from the blanks, remove the bags.
- To decorate Christmas bells, use tinsel and glue with decorative glitter.
- Connect the decorated bells with a beautiful bow and attach a loop.
This unusual paper craft is suitable for decorating the New Year's table. Stock up with a thick cardboard, a small candle, white paint and sparkles.
- To make a lamp, make a cone out of cardboard, as in the case of the Christmas tree. Using scissors or a stationery knife, pierce a few holes in the workpiece. If you make holes in the form of a pattern, the lamp will please with an intricate pattern on the walls.
- The contour of each hole handle zero sandpaper to eliminate roughness. The body of the polished cone is covered in several layers. To make the article look more effective, decorate it with sequins.
- Place a small, lit candle inside the tree. Light beams, penetrating through the holes, will please you with an amusing game.
Crafts from the sticks - fun and easy
Buy ordinary sticks for the account can be in any office supply store. Pass by plastic products and choose only wooden, it is more pleasant to work with them. We will assemble a variety of crafts out of such sticks, and if you purchased already painted sticks, you can collect interesting toys - Christmas trees, wells, snowflakes, houses of different colors, you need only glue. If counted unpainted rods are bought, they will need more paint or felt-tip pens.
Bead, sequins, bugles, confetti or rhinestones to decorate the finished glued houses, snowflakes and Christmas trees. Crafts, even of the same shape, will be different, let everyone decorate their product individually.
For work you will need:
- Wooden counting sticks - 1 box.
- Paints or markers.
These products can continue to be decorated with lace. If you want to make a big house, do not forget about the windows; in each window opening you can install “flower pots” cut out of paper. To make wooden sticks quicker to “grab”, for a while, fasten them with ordinary paper clips.
From these same sticks you can make beautiful snowflakes, fasten three cross sticks cross-dressing, decorate them - such Christmas trees look just great. Hang snowflakes from counting sticks on the windows, let them sway from the slight breeze of the breeze.
Sprigs with bright berries of buttons
To work, you need a sheet of paper, a handful of colorful buttons, a thick thread for twigs and glue.
First, a thick thread is glued on a sheet of thick paper or cardboard to make an improvised twig, to it we glue a couple more knotted broods. Now to the end of the thread we glue a couple of dozen buttons - this will be a bunch of berries.
Try to disassemble the buttons in colors: red, yellow, blue bunches. Since you create a magical picture, you can get an amazing tree with a bunch of berries of different shades.
Why not be on the branch of such berries of different colors, because in nature there are both yellow and blue violet and red berries. Remember that blueberries grow - first green, and then, ripening, turns into reddish, then almost black.
Cute caterpillar from the egg box
In each house there is a box from under the eggs. Cut just one strip, you get a long "caterpillar" with five or four humps. Now you need to color the artwork green, in the first hump make two small holes to insert the horns from straws for juices.
It is desirable to hang straws with a pile of paper, two beads will be useful as eyes. Another couple of minutes of patient work - a cute caterpillar is ready! This handy thing is advantageous to use as a gift box - turn the "caterpillar" and put a candy or a small souvenir inside each compartment.
For work you will need:
- A paper box from under the eggs.
- Two straws for juices.
Let each guest wait on the table for such a souvenir - a small caterpillar with improvised gifts. You can pack in and wishes, come up with them yourself!
A large soft mat of yarn remains
Want to make a very big gift for your beloved grandmother? Collect a soft mat from pompomchikov, the color of yarn does not matter, it is important to make them quite a lot. Begin to work long before the New Year, to collect a ready-made soft mat under your feet for the holiday.
For work, prepare:
- Cardboard - it cuts out rings for pompoms.
- Yarn of different colors.
Pom-poners are made by every mistress. Two thick rings are cut from the cardboard, the threads are wound on them tightly, so that the pompon turns out to be bulky. After the yarn is cut, you need to form a round beautiful pompon.
Lay out the pompoms tightly next to each other on the floor or on the table, you can put the first pom-pom-pod at the center, then place in a circle rings of pompons of different colors. Here the main role is played only by your imagination and sense of color.
When the pattern is assembled, simply glue together the pom-poms. The finished mat is best glued to the base - a dense fabric, so the craft never falls apart.
To create a snowman, you will need a salted dough, toothpicks and a garlic press. Do not be scared of this non-standard set.
- Make the dough. Divide the mixture into two parts. One with a food coloring paint in blue.
- From white dough roll two round cakes of different sizes. This is the head and torso of the future snowman.
- Immediately work on the face. The nose, eyebrows and eyes are blinded from the blue mass.With a toothpick, draw a mouth and make a few notches around the eye.
- From the white mass make your hands, and from the blue leg. Attach the elements to the trunk.
- From the blue mass, blind cap, apply a toothpick pattern, attach to the head.
- From blue dough roll a small sausage. From the strip make a scarf, put it in place and paint with a pattern. Make a fringe effect with a serif. Attach buttons.
- Insert the toothpick into the left hand of the snowman. Pass a little blue dough through a garlic press and make a broom noodle. When it dries, put it on the toothpick.
- It remains to dry the snowman and cover with a layer of acrylic lacquer. He will make the figure brighter.
New Year's crafts are varied in complexity and materials used. And it does not matter which toy with children you are making for the New Year. Put your soul into work, and the result will be original and unrepeatable.
Crafts of the symbol of 2019 - Yellow Earth Pig
On the threshold of the New Year of the Yellow Pig - we will make toys with the baby, they can be hung on a Christmas tree or presented to the guests. Let it be simple and unpretentious products, but made by own hands, they will like everyone.
Toy of thread - a bright soft pig
For work you will need:
- Yellow and brown yarn, as the year of the Earth Pig comes - 2 huts.
- Cardboard - cut out templates for pompoms - 1 sheet.
- Scissors - 1 piece.
- Felt pink or red color - a couple of pieces.
- Buttons for the pig's eyes - 2 pieces.
- Glue - 1 tube.
The way of making pompons is known for a long time, we cut out circles from the cardboard, we make holes for threading. The child can wind the yarn over the circles, but let the daddy cook the mugs. The main thing is that the winding is dense enough. You can wind threads of any length and do not even fasten together - the pompom will get smooth after processing.
It is important to make several pomponichikov different diameter - great for the body of a pig, a small - for a spout and four very small for the legs. Ears and legs can be cut out of felt, choose the shape of the future soft toys themselves. To the legs at the end of the work we glue the hoof out of felt or cardboard.
We start with a large pompon, wind the threads tightly on two rings of cardboard, cut and form a round body - let the piglet be plump.Scissors align the pompom to make it perfectly round.
In the same way do the second small pom-pon - this will be a pig's nose. What kind of thread to choose for winding on rings - depends on your imagination. It is important to decorate the first two details of a future soft toy beautifully.
Now pink or red felt cut out claws-claws or is going to four more tiny pompoms, if they decided to make a pig on a thick leg.
With the help of glue a toy is going to, and a soft piglet of threads is ready! It can be hung on a Christmas tree or make several such toys as a gift to guests.
Toys-gifts from polymer clay
Kids like to work with plasticine and polymer clay, so together with the child make a few cheerful piglets. Buy polymer clay can be in any stationery store. This material for creativity is well stored in the refrigerator and does not deteriorate for a long time.
For work you will need:
- Polymer clay.
- Paper clips with vinyl cover.
- A piece of foil.
- Beads for the eyes of a pig.
- Decoration toys - beads, velvet, sequins.
From the clay the pig's body is made,for the legs it is better to use the most usual metal paper clips with a vinyl cover that you can buy at a stationery store. Color choose depending on the shade of clay. From such a clip we also make a tail-ring. The head is easier to make from foil - roll the ball and attach after processing to it eyes-beads.
Next is just an assembly, you can form not only the trunk itself, but also decorate it with a bristle, draw lines and circles on the pig's body with a thin stick, an ordinary toothpick will do. The head of a foil pig also clothe with a thin band of clay, attach eyelids and cilia above your eyes, let the mug of a piglet smile - there is no limit to imagination. Imagine a living pig and do not forget about the ears and the tail of the ring.
If you really want to make a fluffy boar, you can glue to a finished toy pieces of velvet or cloth with pile. Now it's important to leave the finished figure until it dries completely, and then decorate - let your New Year's pig be very beautiful.
It is advisable to make a few figures, why not dazzle the famous Nuf-Nuf, Naf-Naf and Nif-Nif? Give each pig a personality, and then the year of the Pig will certainly be successful!
Carnival masks made of plastic plates
Invite a fun company of kids? Prepare a few cheerful masks for them, make them so easy that you spend no more than an hour for the whole work, and beautiful light masks will be a wonderful gift to the guys.
For work you will need:
- Plastic disposable plates.
- Plastic cups.
- Acrylic paint.
- Nail scissors.
- Thin elastic.
Plates and glasses are painted in pink, we leave for drying. On the plate note the slits for the eyes and mouth. Cut out the holes and prepare the mask: the patch is glued from the cup. To the bottom of the cup you need to attach a couple of buttons - this is the nostrils.
On a plate around the mouth-cut, draw a smile. Over the eyes, glue or draw an eyelash, a crotch. Then cut out also the ears - they also need to be glued to the mask.
If there is a desire to make a mask for a pig-girl, you can braid a pair of braids with bows at the ends and attach them over the ears. On the forehead it is possible to lower the humorous chelochku, let masks differ from each other.
And now the fun begins - we attach a thin rubber band next to the ears, you can try on the first mask on yourself and look in the mirror.
Crafts of last year
The symbol of the coming year at the solemn table has long become a tradition.In 2018, it was a dog. Buy a souvenir or a soft toy is not difficult, but the hand-crafted article will bring more joy.
Master classes on the creation of New Year's handicrafts are a great help in mastering this art. And they make such toys from various materials. I will give you an instruction to create a toy dog from a towel. You will need thick paper, a marker, a contrasting tape and a set of thin rubber bands.
Dog from a towel
- Spread the towel on a flat surface. Both long sides roll by roll to the middle and fix with clothespins.
- Mentally divide the resulting tube into four parts. Leave the first part on the paws, and gather the ends of the second and fix it with an elastic band. From the resulting loop form the forehead and face. Secure with elastic bands.
- From the remaining two parts, make a back and support. Turn the fourth part inside. This is enough to complete the formation of the image and give the product stability. The silhouette is ready.
- Decorate with decor. Around the neck of the puppy, tie a bright ribbon. It's a collar. Cut a piece of ribbon in half and fix the ends.Push the folded ribbon into the hole in the top of the head - the ears are ready.
- From thick paper cut out the eyes and nose, glue to the muzzle with a double-sided adhesive tape. Reliability of the construction will give pins - it will be a soft, nice, beautiful puppy.
Let's create an original soft pillow, reminiscent of the muzzle of a good-natured animal. For work, several types of multi-colored fabric will be required.
- From light fabric, cut the oval. This is the front part of the future pillow. Using black material, make the same workpiece for the back side of the cushion. From the contrast material, cut 4 parts in the form of a droplet for the ears.
- To the light billet in the region of the left eye, sew a rounded spot. Next, make and attach the eyes, mouth and nose.
- Connect the front and back parts of the cushion, leaving a small opening for the filler. Do not forget to sew in your ears. Fill the pillow with a sintepon and sew a hole. The product is ready.
With a minimum of time and effort, a good result is obtained. Be patient and build, guided by the recommendations in the article and fantasy.
The most original and interesting crafts
Some items that will become a decoration for a home or a gift for a loved one are simple, but original and interesting. About such crafts and will be discussed.
Christmas balls from old floppy disks
Why not decorate the tree with luminous balls? Make them so simple that you collect at least five balls to decorate the Christmas tree.
For work you will need:
- Small balls of foam.
- A couple of old floppy disks.
- Beads, patets, beads, bugles.
Styrofoam balls can be bought in the store for needlewomen. Start the work by piercing the wire or wire with each ball, making the eyelets on the ends of the wire.
Diskettes with scissors or pliers cut into small pieces. The dimensions of the pieces must be arbitrary.
The whole surface of the foam ball is uniformly covered with pieces of luminous floppy disks. In the seams between pieces of luminous material and empty places glue the beads, the brighter they will be, the more beautifully the craft will turn out.
You can paste in the seams between the floppy disks and small pieces of Christmas decorations - rain, frost ... Let it turn out such a shaggy ball.
It remains to tie a string to one loop - and your improvised decoration is ready!
Tiny piglets from eggshell
Take a couple of chicken eggs and blow out the contents. Now there is a basis for light toys of threads.
For work you will need:
- Pair of chicken eggs.
- Yellow or green thread.
- PVA glue.
- Beads or beads.
Cover the shell with glue and wrap threads around it. It is better to take the yellow or green thread, since we are waiting for the year of the Yellow Pig. When the threads are wound, once more, grease the craft with glue and leave to dry completely.
It remains to break the shell and pour it out of a light thread ball. To get a real pig - you need a nose, ears and a tail-loop. Use felt, it is beautifully glued and not so heavy. The eyes will be a pair of beads.
Glue to the back of the baby pig crumbs to hang the toy on the Christmas tree.
Small ladybugs from bottoms of plastic bottles
For work you will need:
- Plastic bottles from under the mineral water - according to the guests.
- Acrylic red and black paint.
- Wire for antennae.
- Black buttons.
Cut the bottom of a half-liter plastic bottle with a knife or scissors.Turn the cut piece of bulge up, paint them in red - will be useful for environmentally friendly acrylic paints.
Black spots on the back of the bug can also be painted with paint or glued small buttons. It remains to paste the antennae and eyes - a small light "ladybug" is ready.
Such a toy can be put in the center of a plate and hide under it a cute souvenir for the guest!
Christmas toys made of light bulbs
- Take a few old light bulbs. Each blank for a future Christmas tree toy cover with a layer of glue and sprinkle with sequins.
- Wait for drying, tie or glue the eyelet from a thin ribbon.
- On a sheet of paper, draw a beautiful snowflake, put a sheet of wax paper on top of the image, apply a thin layer of detergent on top.
- Using a glue gun, circle a snowflake. Leave the workpiece to dry.
- Carefully separate the glue, cover with a layer of PVA and sprinkle with sequins. It remains only to attach the eyelet from the thread.
- Take a small glass jar with a tight-fitting lid. To the bottom, glue a small plastic Christmas tree.
- Fill a half of the jar with clean water, and fill the remaining space with glycerin.
- Put a little sparkles in the jar with a Christmas tree, add a tiny bit of tinsel and close the lid tightly. To see a miracle, just turn the jar.
- To make Christmas hats, take sheets of colored cardboard and cut out large circles.
- From the cardboard blanks, fold up the cones and fix the edges with glue. Flatten the bottom.
- The surface of the headdresses should be decorated with sequins and a multicolored foil, glue the tinsel around the base.
- Fix two strings on the base so that the New Year's hats are kept on the head.
It's not difficult to make an interesting and original New Year's craft work. This occupation brings pleasure and charges a festive mood.
Tips for needlewomen and kids
Do not try to make toys and gifts quickly, it's better to tinker with each product longer, then the craft will turn out to be really beautiful.
Do not take expensive raw materials for work, it is better to make some unusual toys from what already exists at home, than to worry that bought things are spoiled and will not be useful any more.
Make a lot of beautiful inexpensive toys as a gift, everything that is done by ones own hands is much appreciated much higher than the most expensive imported souvenir. You will be pleased to tell the guests how you worked on creating a small masterpiece.
New Year's crafts are made of a variety of materials, including paper, napkins, burnt out bulbs and even towels. Fantasy will help create original gifts, decorations and greeting cards.
Considered in the article examples of handicrafts - a tiny bit of what is on the Internet. I hope my advice will be useful, and some interesting ideas will find a place in your practice. Experiment and prove that you can create a miracle without significant costs under everyone's power!
Waiting for the holiday will be more pleasant and interesting, if you devote a few hours to making toys and souvenirs. Working with kids always brings great pleasure to all participants. Sit at the round table and collect toys from the simplest materials at hand. It may very well be that in the course of work one will want to think up the finished form of a toy.In the course can go and old broken dolls, cars, which you can take as the basis for the future masterpiece.
Congratulations with Easter for family and friends
Gift flash drive with satellite modem
How to quickly clear the battery terminals
In Russia, a remake of the Good wife
The odd job on February 23 from handy materials
Droid BB-8 Prop from Star Wars movie
Fabric toys - soft and warm gifts
How do women end up