Compote of strawberries for the winter on a can of 3 liters is a simple recipe without sterilization with citric acid. Delicious recipes of strawberry compote - preparations for the winter
A rich, fragrant strawberry compote for the winter is rolled up by so many hostesses. There are many options for creating a sweet, vitamin drink. Recipes offer to make it with sugar, mint and melissa, or, to enhance the flavor, combine strawberries with other fruits, berries and citrus. Sterilization of the product is not always required. If citric acid is included, this tedious step is avoided. Lemon plays the role of a natural preservative and will not allow the berries to lose a beautiful color, and the syrup to ferment and sour.
Delicious strawberry compote for winter 3 liters with lemon - a recipe with photos
How to cook for the winter delicious and rich strawberry compote with lemon, will tell you a detailed step by step recipe with photos. The number of products is designed for one 3-liter jar. The drink necessarily requires sterilization, otherwise it will ferment and will not survive until the frost season.
Necessary ingredients for a tasty winter compote with strawberries and lemon
- strawberry - 1 kg
- sugar - ½ kg
- lemon - 1 pc
- water - 2.7 l
Step-by-step instructions on how to cook for the winter z liter of strawberry compote with lemon
- Wash strawberries very thoroughly in running water, remove the stalks and put them on a clean towel to dry.
- Clean, dry berries lay in a three-liter jar so that they take about 2/3 volume.
- Pour water into a deep enameled pan, put it on the stove and bring to a boil over medium heat. When the liquid begins to boil intensively, pour in the sugar and, stirring all the time, boil until the crystals dissolve completely. Before turning off, pour the juice, squeezed out of lemon, and boil for another 1-2 minutes.
- Pour a jar of berries with ready syrup, sterilize for 25-30 minutes, cork with a metal lid, turn it upside down, wrap in a warm blanket and leave for 10-14 hours to allow the billet to cool naturally.Then store for storage in a dry, cool place, protected from direct sunlight.
Compote of oranges and strawberries for the winter without sterilization - step by step recipe
Compote of strawberries and oranges can be called a full-fledged vitamin cocktail, which saturates the body with all useful substances for active living. Preparing this cheerfulness drink is not at all difficult. Sterilization is not required, as the syrup undergoes double boiling and contains a large amount of sugar, which acts as a natural preservative.
Necessary ingredients for compote of strawberries and oranges, prepared for the winter without sterilization
- strawberry - 1 kg
- orange - 2 pcs
- sugar - 500 g
- water - 2.5 l
Step-by-step instructions on how to sterilize strawberry-orange compote by winter
- Berries very thoroughly wash, dry and remove the tails. Then put the strawberries in clean sterilized jars so that it takes about 1/3 of the total volume of the container.
- Oranges rinse, wipe dry with a paper towel, remove the skin, remove white membranes, and cut the flesh into slices and fold over the strawberries.
- Heat the water in an enamel saucepan, boil for 1 to 2 minutes and pour over it fruit fruit jars. Cover with lids and leave for 10-15 minutes to let the berries and citrus juice.
- Drain the syrup from the cans back into the pan, add sugar, mix very well and put on a slow fire.
- Warm up all the time while stirring with a spoon until the liquid becomes homogeneous and the sugar crystals dissolve completely. When this happens, increase the fire, and boil the liquid for 4-5 minutes.
- Pour the finished syrup into the jars, filling them almost to the edges of the neck, roll up the lids, turn them over and wrap them in a thick warm cloth or an old bath towel.
- Fully cooled jars should be stored in a dry, cool place inaccessible for direct sunlight.
How to make strawberry compote for the winter - the easiest recipe
This is the easiest and fastest recipe, telling how to make vitamin strawberry compote for the winter. Its unusualness lies in the fact that sugar is poured over the strawberries directly in a jar and left so that it can run juice. And only then twice pour hot syrup and roll under the metal lids.Due to this, the liquid acquires saturation and a brighter, pronounced taste.
The necessary ingredients for the simplest recipe for making strawberry compote for winter
- strawberry - ½ kg
- sugar - 350 g
- water - 2.5 l
Step by step instructions on how to quickly and easily make strawberry compote for the winter
- Release strawberries from the tails, wash them very well in running water and discard in a colander so that the glass is excess liquid.
- Then put the dry, clean berries in sterilized jars, pour sugar and leave for 45-50 minutes to let the strawberries juice.
- In parallel, pour the water into an enameled container and boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Hot jars pour the jars of berries, cover and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Drain the sweet berry syrup again into the pan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover the syrup with a lid and boil for 5-7 minutes. Sometimes stir, so that the sugar dissolves better and does not stick to the bottom.
- Then pour the cans with sweet syrup under the very neck, tighten them with sealing caps, turn them over, wrap them in a thick, warm cloth and leave them in this form until completely cool. Then carried to the pantry or cellar.
Vitamin compote of frozen strawberries for the winter with citric acid and lemon balm
If you do not have fresh strawberries on hand, you really want to cook delicious vitamin compote for the winter, you can buy a pack of frozen berries in the supermarket and make an aromatic drink of them. In order not to waste time on the sterilization of the product, in the process of cooking in the syrup you need to add citric acid. It will preserve the beautiful, bright color of the berries and act as a natural preservative, not allowing the compote to ferment and sour during storage.
Necessary ingredients for vitamin strawberry compote with citric acid
- strawberry - 450 g
- sugar 450 g
- water - 2.6 l
- citric acid - 1.5 tsp
- Melissa - 2-3 sprigs
Step by step instructions on how to make compote with frozen strawberries, lemon balm and citric acid at home
- Remove the strawberries from the freezer, put them on a plate and leave on the kitchen table until completely defrosted.
- Choose the strongest berries of the correct form and put them on the bottom of a sterilized three-liter can.
- Picked strawberries wipe through a kitchen sieve, pour water and put on the stove. Over medium heat bring to a boil and cook for at least 15 minutes.
- Then cool the liquid and strain through gauze folded in several layers and reheat again. Then pour the sugar and cook on low heat until the sugar crystals dissolve completely.
- Shortly before shutting down, pour in citric acid, put sprigs of lemon balm and boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour the jars of berries to the top with hot flavored syrup, screw them with metal lids, turn them upside down, cover them with a blanket and leave to cool completely. Then store for storage in a dry cellar.
Sweet and sour strawberry and apple compote for the winter for 3 liter jar
Compote made for the winter of apples and strawberries, has a bright taste and rich aroma. Due to the harmonious combination of sweet berries and juicy fruits, piquant sourness appears in it, giving the drink its originality and originality. Sterilization in this case is not required and the workpiece is beautifully stored not only in the cold cellar, but even in the apartment at standard room temperature.
Necessary ingredients for apple-strawberry winter compote
- strawberry - 700 g
- apples - 3 pieces
- sugar - ½ kg
- water - 2.5 l
Step-by-step instructions on how to make strawberry-apple compote in a 3-liter jar
- Wash thick, not crushed strawberries thoroughly under cold water, remove the stems and drain in a colander to drain excess liquid.
- Rinse apples, dry, divide into quarters, remove the core and bones, and then cut into thin slices. If desired, peel off the skins.
- Fold the fruits in a jar so that they take up about ½ of the total.
- In a deep enamel saucepan, heat the water and boil it for 1-2 minutes. Then pour cans of fruit almost to the neck, cover with lids and leave for 7-10 minutes.
- Drain the water back into the pan, pour in the sugar, stir it well and bring the syrup to a boil. Boil until the sugar granules dissolve completely.
- Pour syrup over cans of fruit and quickly roll up with tin lids. Turn the jars upside down, wrap with a blanket or rug and leave for 12-16 hours to cool the billet and acquire room temperature. Store in storage in the pantry or on the balcony. Ensure that direct sunlight does not fall on the compote. Nacha he can burn out and lose its brightness and visual appeal.
Compote of fresh strawberries for the winter to 3 liters without sterilization - how to cook at home
Cooked strawberry compote at home for winter is very sweet and rich. Due to the fact that the syrup is subjected to double boiling, sterilization of the beverage is not required. The mint leaves used in the cooking process emphasize the freshness of the berry flavor and give the delicacy a bright, savory aroma.
The necessary ingredients for the preparation for the winter compote of fresh strawberries
- strawberry - 1.5 kg
- sugar - 600 g
- mint leaves - 2 pieces
- filtered water - 2 l
Step-by-step instructions on how to make strawberry compote for winter without sterilizing at home
- Sort out strawberries and leave only dense, bright red berries, remove the stems, wash them well in cool water and fold them to the kitchen sieve so that excess liquid can flow out of the glass.
- Dry, clean berries lay in a sterilized jar so that they occupy no more than half of the total volume of the container.
- In an enamel saucepan over medium heat, bring filtered water to a boil, boil for 1-2 minutes and pour a jar of berries with hot liquid almost at the neck.Cover with a lid on top and leave for 15 minutes to let the berry juice, and the water will become saturated red.
- After the time has elapsed, pour the syrup back into the pan, pour in the sugar, stir well and put on the fire. Bring to a boil, boil for 5-6 minutes, stirring regularly, so that the sugar is completely dissolved in the liquid.
- Pour jars of berries to the top with hot sweet syrup, roll up with tin lids, turn over, wrap in dense fabric and allow to cool completely. Then put in storage in the pantry.
How to cook strawberry compote for the winter without sterilization with citric acid - a recipe with a photo
You can boil strawberry compote for the winter even without sterilization. But so that the banks are not swollen, it is necessary to use citric acid in the preparation process. She will act as a natural preservative and will not allow the drink to ferment and acquire an unpleasant moldy hue. The compote made according to this recipe will stand perfectly until spring and will not lose its bright taste qualities.
Necessary ingredients for winter strawberry compote with the addition of citric acid
- strawberry - 800 g
- sugar - 600 g
- citric acid - 2 tsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to cook delicious strawberry compote at home without sterilization
- Fully ripen strawberries to sort out and leave only dense, not spoiled berries. Remove the stems, wash well in running cold water and dry on a clean kitchen towel.
- Dry berries cut into halves, and the largest into four equal parts.
- Sterilize two three-liter jars. The berries are divided into two equal parts and decomposed into prepared containers.
- Add to each one teaspoon of citric acid.
- Simultaneously prepare the syrup. To do this, heat 5.6 liters of water over medium heat, add sugar, mix well, so that the crystals are completely dissolved.
- Bring to a boil and boil on low heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Pour 250-300 milliliters of syrup into each jar, cover with a lid and leave for a couple of minutes to allow the contents to warm up and flow to the desired temperature.
- Add the remaining syrup to the jars so that it reaches the shoulders.
- Cork tin lids, turn, wrap in a blanket or a large bath towel and leave for 10-12 hours.
- When the jars are completely cool, store them in a cellar or dry cellar where direct sunlight does not penetrate.
How not to sweat - get rid of sweating
What do we need boron for?
5 facts about potatoes or What we need to know about starch
Shower Gel: How to choose and make at home
Victory Day - a holiday that should not be forgotten
Treatment of sinusitis at home
How to clean the hood in the kitchen from fat
Pro wire storage for computer