Chakhokhbili from chicken in the slow cooker, recipe with photos
Chakhokhbili is a representative of the main dishes of aromatic Georgian cuisine, which initially involves using pheasant meat as the main ingredient, and the cooking method is roasting in a pan. We offer you an option that is much easier to prepare, but no less delicious to taste - chakhokhbili from a chicken in a slow cooker. This recipe can be successfully tested in a multicooker of any manufacturer, the main thing is that the kitchen appliance program includes the modes “Frying” (or “Baking”) and “Quenching”.
Chakhokhbili from chicken in the slow cooker
Such an analogue of the stew "in Georgian" is a wonderful and satisfying dish for a festive table, and for a family dinner.
- whole chicken - 900 g
- Bulgarian pepper - 1-2 pieces
- tomatoes (large) - 1 pc
- tomato paste - 1 tsp.
- onion - 1-2 pcs
- garlic - 4 cloves
- water - 1 st
- vegetable oil
- greens, seasonings, salt
- We divide the chicken into pieces, salt and fry in the “Frying” (“Baking”) mode for half an hour (15 minutes on each side). At the same time, it is not necessary to add oil - the meat has enough juice for frying.
- We clean and chop vegetables: pepper - straws, onions - half-rings, tomato (without skin) - diced.
- Put the prepared vegetables on top of the chicken and pour the tomato paste diluted in water. To make our chakhokhbili from chicken in a multicooker be Georgian-style fragrant and appetizing, add seasonings, chopped garlic, salt.
- All mixed and stewed in the appropriate mode for 40 minutes. At the 35th minute, add chopped greens to the dish. Again, everything is mixed and let the dish take a little time.
Since chakhokhbili already contains vegetables in composition, it can be served as a separate dish or supplemented with a side dish (potatoes, pasta or porridge).
Chahokhbili from a chicken in a multivark with wine
You can make a tasty and juicy chakhokhbili from chickens in a slow cooker in a more interesting version with the addition of red wine.
- whole chicken - 1.5 kg
- fresh tomatoes - 6 pcs
- onion - 4 pcs
- red pepper (hot) - 1 pc
- butter (melted) - 1 tbsp. l.
- fresh greens (coriander, basil) - 1 beam
- garlic - 4 cloves
- dry red wine - 100 ml
- hops-suneli - 1 tbsp. l.
- Since chakhokhbili from chickens in a slow cooker, like the usual chakhokhbili, are pieces of chicken with vegetables and spices, we wash the chicken carcass, dry it and divide it into portions.
- We remove the skin from the tomatoes and cut them into small cubes, clean the onions and cut them into half rings, chop the greens and garlic. Clean and free the seeds from the pepper, cut it into small pieces.
- We put meat in a slow cooker, top it with all the other ingredients and pour it with oil and wine. Select the mode of "quenching" and cook for 90 minutes.
Ready-made delicious chicken in its own juice with spices and vegetables served immediately to the table.
What are the points in fashion in 2015
How to bring it to the registry office
Felt Toy Cheese
9 serious errors in manicure, which makes every woman