Cardionate: instructions for use, indications, price
"Cardionat" is a drug from the group of cardioprotectors. The active ingredient of the drug is meldonium dihydrate. As auxiliary components used:
- magnesium stearate;
- silicon dioxide.
- purified water.
The manufacturer produces the drug in the form of capsules for oral administration and solution for injection. Commercial packaging of the oral form contains 40 capsules at a dosage of 250 mg, 5 ml ampoules are available in a dose of 500 mg.
Pharmacological action of the drug "Kardionat", pharmacokinetics
Meldonium dihydrate is a synthetic analogue of gamma-butyrobetaine. The active component is responsible for the replication of carnitine and the transport of fatty acids.
"Cardionat" has a cardioprotective property, so it can be used in the treatment of coronary heart disease.The active component of the drug is involved in oxygen metabolism and is responsible for the production of additional energy in the cells of tissues. In addition, the drug has a pronounced vasodilating effect.
The drug quickly enters the blood plasma from the gastrointestinal tract. The maximum concentration is observed 2 hours after oral administration. Bioavailability of the drug is almost 80%.
The main indications for use of the drug "Kardionat"
The drug in capsules of 250 mg refers to non-prescription drugs. Ampoule form is prescription. The main indications of "Cardionate" include:
- ischemic heart disease;
- angina attacks;
- decrease in working capacity;
- dishormonal dystrophy of the heart muscle;
- impaired blood supply to the retina;
- withdrawal syndrome;
- physical stress in athletes;
Contraindications to the use of "Cardionate"
The drug is often prescribed in cardiology, however, it is necessary to take into account the presence of contraindications:
- increased intracranial pressure;
- drug intolerance;
- renal failure;
Contraindications to the use of the drug
"Cardionat" is usually very well tolerated by patients. Among the side effects can be identified:
- allergic rashes;
- increase in the number of heart contractions;
- lowering blood pressure;
- dyspeptic disorders: nausea, diarrhea, bloating, heartburn.
How to take the drug "Cardionat"
The drug is intended for ingestion. Capsules can not be opened, they are swallowed whole, washed down with plenty of water.
- For the treatment of strokes, the drug is taken at a dosage of 250-500 mg per day. The course of treatment is 4-8 weeks.
- With increased physical and mental stress, "Cardionat" is taken in 500 mg 2 times a day. The course of treatment does not exceed 2 weeks.
- For the treatment of abstinence syndrome, the drug is prescribed at a maximum dose of 2000 mg per day. The dose is divided into 4 doses. The duration of therapy is 7 days.
- In cardiology, the drug is prescribed 2 capsules twice a day. Therapeutic treatment is prescribed by the attending physician.
The solution for injection can be administered intravenously, intramuscularly, parabulbarno. The course of treatment usually does not exceed 10 days. "Cardionat" is administered in 1 ampoule twice a day. After that, proceed to receive capsules.
- The combined use of "Cardionate" with cardiac glycosides and some high-pressure drugs is not recommended due to the enhanced effect of the latter.
- The drug can be taken in conjunction with anticoagulants and antianginal drugs.
- Alcohol and "Cardionat" are not compatible.
Analogs of the drug "Kardionat" price
Among the analogues of "Cardionate" can distinguish the following drugs:
These drugs should be taken only after consulting a doctor in order to avoid unwanted side effects. The price category of drugs varies from 180 to 800 rubles and depends on the manufacturer and the dose of the drug. The drug "Cardionat" in pharmacies costs about 180-200 rubles per pack of 40 capsules.
How to take a construction loan
Who owns the Vertu brand?
How to cook fish patties from pollock
Innovative simplified way to accurately fold the sheet on an elastic band
Fly lady system: what it is and how it works