Mini Lime Curd Meringue Tarts by Cupcake Savvy's Kitchen
Berry-Lime Custard Tart
Nov 17, 2011
Explore dessert recipes with complete ingredients & instructions.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 25
Total Time: 4 hours 55
shortbread cookies (such as Lorna Doones)
3/4 c. macadamia nuts
sweetened shredded coconut
3 tbsp. butter
3/4 c. sugar
2 tbsp. cornstarch
large eggs plus yolk from 1 large egg
1/2 c. lime juice (grate peel before juicing limes)
1 tbsp. grated lime peel
5 tbsp. butter
each blackberries, raspberries and blueberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 9- or 10-in. tart pan with a removable bottom with nonstick spray.
- Process cookies and nuts in a food processor to make fine crumbs. Add coconut and butter; process just to blend. Press firmly over bottom and up sides of pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Remove pan sides.
- Lime Custard: In a heavy medium saucepan, whisk sugar and cornstarch to mix, then whisk in eggs and egg yolk until thoroughly blended. Whisk in milk and lime juice.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring often (don't boil or custard may curdle). As custard thickens, about 10 minutes, stir constantly 3 to 5 minutes until thick enough to coat back of a metal spoon.
- Remove from heat. Add peel and butter; stir until butter melts. Spread evenly in crust; top with berries. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours to set custard.
Video: Perfect Lemon Curd Recipe | Cupcake Jemma
How to Make a Bed in Your Car
Warring factions in South Sudan abducted hundreds of women and girls
Colorful DIY Mosaic Skull Wedding Centerpiece
How to Sell a Personal Seat License
This Riverdale’ Twins Theory About the Black Hood Sure Checks Out
DIY Scrubbing Poppyseed Citrus Soap Bars
The Most Stylish Butter Commercial.Ever
10 Fun Ways to Add Balance Exercises to Your Walks
How to Give Yourself a Deep Cleansing Facial
Date: 12.12.2018, 08:38 / Views: 94572