Autumn crafts: a tree of autumn leaves
Autumn crafts: a tree of autumn leaves
Make a voluminous handicraft in the form of a beautiful autumn tree from the leaves with your own hands - it will be an excellent decoration for your home and will give you and your children much pleasure in the process.
It can also be used as a craft for kindergarten - in it, for example, no scissors or a knife are needed; but still it’s quite a difficult thing to make, so it’s better to do it with the children.
Leaves and other natural materials for crafts with their own hands is best collected in advance.
A tree of leaves with their own hands: a master class with photos
You will need:
- A paper bag made from a coarse light brown craft (any "environmentally friendly" package from shops, fast-foods or cafes is suitable, the size of the tree will depend on the size of the package, respectively);
- white plasticine or latex glue gel, as well as plasticine of any color (optional: if you want to weight the foundation of the tree to make it stable.For these purposes, you can use the old or "dirty" clay, which is no longer suitable for independent crafts);
- dry oak leaves (preferably a light yellow color that best combines with crafting; quite a lot of them will be needed; try to pick up the leaves not just with the cuttings, but connected together in several pieces - so your tree will be more lush. You can dry them with an iron (using a rag and necessarily out of steam mode), but, in general, very dry leaves “like for herbarium” are not needed in this craft);
- 3 acorn caps;
- 2 red berries (most often they take large, bright red rowan berries, but this is not necessary);
- a lot of maple seeds (the same applies to them already mentioned above about oak leaves - if the seeds are combined in a bunch, it will be only better);
- many small berries of mountain ash orange or yellowish;
1. The tree trunk will be out of the package. First, turn it inside out to hide all logos and labels, if any.
2. Roll the top of the bag into the straw by simply squeezing it with your hands. Do not touch the base of the package, bend down to its original place - this will be the base of the tree.The whole work is very easy, but if you wish, you can weight the bottom of the tree with clay - just put it inside the bag, it should not be visible from the outside.
3. Unwind and tear the top of the bag into several wide strips about one third the height of the whole bag - these will be branches. Twist each of them into a harness and bend it in different directions; the crown of the tree must be formed already at this stage.
4. Now attach seeds and oak leaves to these “branches” using plasticine or gel. Carefully "curl" natural materials and paper, hiding the cuttings of leaves and seeds in the folds of paper branches. Plasticine (or gel) is best applied to the "branch" (a particular paper fold) and on the cuttings of a group of leaves or seeds.
5. Bind the barrel with two strips of the same paper from which the bag was made, so that it does not exactly turn.
6. The tree is almost ready - it remains to make his eyes, nose and smile. Attach two acorn caps in the middle of the trunk onto the plasticine with notches forward, and in them, again using plasticine, fasten one berry each.
7. Rolling a thin strip of plasticine, make a smile just below the eyes, and then paste on it the berries of mountain ash (as close as possible to each other).
The nose also needs to be made out of the cap, only by gluing it between the eyes and a smile, so that the notch adjoins the paper.
That's it - the leaf tree is ready! You can put it on the coffee table or take it to kindergarten.
The same work is also well suited for decorating a Halloween house - if you make a “scary” face for a tree instead of a smiling face.
Knitted Carmen swimsuit
Especially for the owners of cats: an interesting cover on the sofa with strings
What is the correct way to wear different bodysuits (12 photos)
Pants-pipes - a thing that everyone should have
What does the flag of Russia
How is Ebola transmitted
Prince Charles spoke about his obnoxious grandchildren George and Charlotte
List of the most beautiful rivers