Advantages and disadvantages of masks with aspirin
Aspirin is commonly used to reduce body temperature and eliminate headaches. But this is not all the uses of such a drug, it also became widespread in cosmetology, especially at home. From it you can make a variety of effective masks.
How does aspirin affect the skin?
Like any other acid, acetylsalicylic exfoliates the upper stratum corneum and stimulates the renewal of epidermal cells. Thus, the effect of peeling is provided, thanks to which the skin becomes fresher, younger, well-groomed and healthy.
Advantages and disadvantages
You should start with the benefits of aspirin-based masks:
- They allow you to solve many problems with the skin and significantly improve its condition.
- Aspirin masks are ideal for oily skin. Although if the main component is supplemented with others, selected depending on the features of the epidermis, then it is possible to prepare a tool for almost any type.
- Aspirin is cheap, so masks based on this component can be called low cost and affordable, as opposed to expensive cosmetic procedures (in particular, peelings).
- Aspirin can be used at home, but only by following the data in the prescription for the indication and dosage of the main component.
- Aspirin-based products are not suitable for everyone.
- If the composition is chosen incorrectly, the skin may become excessively dry and begin to peel off.
- There is a risk of allergic reactions.
When are the masks shown?
Useful face masks with aspirin should be done in such cases as:
- excessively oily skin;
- increased activity of sebaceous glands;
- enlarged pores.
- first signs of aging: flabbiness, decrease in elasticity, mimic wrinkles;
- increased writing;
- unhealthy skin color, such as gray or yellowish tint.
In what cases are masks contraindicated?
Aspirin-based masks have the following contraindications:
- hypersensitivity to aspirin or its individual intolerance;
- periods of pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- any damage to the integrity of the epidermis, for example, wounds, burns, abrasions, scratches;
- fresh tan;
- recent hair removal or other aggressive procedures;
- any neoplasms: moles, warts;
- oncological diseases;
- bronchial asthma.
How to make masks with aspirin? We offer several recipes:
- Such a mask will help get rid of wrinkles. To prepare it, mix a teaspoon of lemon juice, six aspirin tablets, pre-powdered, a tablespoon of honey, and a teaspoon of blue cosmetic clay and sea salt. Apply the composition with massaging movements on the face, leave for 15 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- You can make a nourishing mask by mixing a teaspoon of natural honey and aloe juice, as well as three crushed aspirin tablets. The finished composition is applied for fifteen minutes, and then massaged in movements with wet hands.
- Cleansing masks are actively used, and to prepare one of them, combine a teaspoon of natural ground coffee, 50 ml of mineral water, 3 teaspoons of white clay and 4 aspirin tablets.First, crush aspirin, add coffee and clay, then dilute the mixture with water to achieve uniformity. Apply on face with massaging movements, leave for twenty minutes and rinse.
- The following tool will align the complexion. Prepare a mixture of 25 milliliters of kefir and three or four aspirin tablets (do not forget to grind them). Apply such a composition for twenty minutes.
- If you have oily skin of the face, then you will need a remedy consisting of three tablespoons of lemon juice and six crushed aspirin tablets. Make a homogeneous mush and spread it over the face. The exposure time is fifteen to twenty minutes.
- For dry skin, a moisturizing mask based on sour cream is suitable. Mix two tablets of aspirin with two tablespoons of sour cream (preferably oily) and apply such a composition on the face for fifteen minutes.
- To get rid of acne, you can make a mixture of three aspirin tablets, 10 drops of tea tree oil, one teaspoon of honey, and two tablespoons of yogurt. Achieve uniformity and apply the composition on the face, leaving it for twenty or twenty five minutes.Then just rinse everything off with warm water.
- The mask with honey nourishes the skin with vitamins. To prepare it, simply dissolve three or four crushed aspirin tablets in two tablespoons of honey. Spread the composition on the skin of the face, and after twenty minutes wash off.
- The following recipe is suitable if you want to whiten your skin effectively. Mix five aspirin tablets, two teaspoons of cosmetic blue clay, a tablespoon of sea salt, a tablespoon of lemon juice and one small clove of garlic. Apply the resulting gruel massaging movements on the face, paying special attention to problem areas. After twenty minutes, wash with warm water.
- To get rid of black dots, mix two aspirin tablets with a tablespoon of vodka or cleansing alcohol lotion. Leave the mixture for ten minutes and rinse.
Important rules and precautions
To achieve the desired effect and prevent trouble, follow a few simple rules:
- Use high-quality aspirin with a normal expiration date, expired will not work.
- Get the most common aspirin in non-coated tablets.
- It is not recommended to make masks with aspirin too often. The optimal frequency is once every 1.5-2 weeks.
- If after applying the mask on your face you have any unpleasant or painful sensations, immediately rinse the composition from the skin.
- Before applying any mask, it is desirable to carry out the so-called allergic test. It's simple: apply a small amount of the finished composition to any area of skin and wait a day. If there is no reaction, use a full mask.
- Use only freshly made masks, they are not subject to storage.
- It is best to perform the procedure before bedtime, so that during the night the skin has time to calm down and recover.
- Do not increase the exposure time of the mask. This will not enhance the effect, as many believe. On the contrary, an increase in the period of exposure may lead to undesirable consequences.
- It is advisable to thoroughly clean the skin of the face before applying the mask in order to prepare the epidermis and enhance the effect.
Do the masks correctly, and then the face will look fresh, young and attractive.
5 unusual bookmarks for books with their own hands
The name of the director of the jubilee James Bond movie
How to choose a nanny
What can be interesting to see in Guadeloupe