15 CHRISTMAS & WINTER DIY Projects [Simple crafts and ideas]
15 Christmas Craft Ideas
This fragrant wreath lasts for weeks.
You will need: A basic wreath (real or fake), dried orange and apple slices, cinnamon sticks, a hot glue gun, pine cones, florist's wire, ribbon.
- To dry apples, de-core 5 apples and cut into 6-8mm rings. Soak in 100ml lemon juice and 1tsp salt. Arrange on a tray and bake at 110C, gas 1/4 for 1 hour, turn over and bake for another hour. Switch off the oven and leave the apples to cool completely.
Putting it together:
- Wire together bundles of 3 cinnamon sticks and bundles of 2 orange and 2 apple slices.
- Glue on pine cones at intervals.
- Attach the cinnamon sticks and fruit slices with the florist's wire.
- Finally, tie a gold ribbon in a bow and use florist's wire to attach.
Video: DIY ROOM DECOR! 15 DIY Projects for Christmas & Winter! Decorating ideas for a Frozen Room
If Your Hips Are Killing You, This Yoga Move Will Feel Heavenly
Disability Activism: 11 Ways to Make a Difference Today
The Ultimate Party Crasher’s Guide To Art Basel Miami2012
How to Recognize Someone With Antisocial Personality Disorder
Kay Dee Designs A8994 Spice Beauties Microfiber Drying Mat
Adwoa Aboah and Juergen Teller Team Up For Burberry
Pasta Salad with Grilled Vegetables
How to Ignore a Bully
How Morning Workouts May Curb Appetite
15 Gifts for the Yogi in Your Life
Date: 10.12.2018, 19:50 / Views: 92393